BY SHISEIDO #82 in Facial Peels

Highly nourishing, restorative face cream after sun exposure. Replenishes essential moisture to restore natural balance. Fights dryness, peeling & keeps skin soft. Trivial & penetrates fastly. Retexturizes skin & prolongs look of a tan. see more...

Daniela B.
Northridge, CA
I really like this product! I have fair skin and when I am exposed to the sun my skin tends to get irritated. I always use this to calm down my skin and it works
Ericka G.
This cream is perfect for  when you are done with the sun and don't want to start peeling. At least thats what I use it for. Its very gentle so its perfect if you are hurting from a sun burn. I recommend it to others as much as my own mother. She is all about skin care.
irma u.
Shiseido has always been one of my favorite skincare brands and their face masks are everything! Not only it helps your skin to improve but they also smell amazing. It has never let me down!
Samar H.
sao paulo
No me mato mucho este producto lo utilice después de ir a la playa y si es bastante refrescante pero no me parece que tenga mucho que diferenciarse de otras marcas y es más costoso la verdad no lo volvería a comprar.
Tamara N.
Dubai
A great cream to use after a day of tanning and being exposed to the sun. your face needs some moisture after a day in the heat and this is the perfect cream
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
I bought this before a week long vacation. I knew I was about to be in the sun for a week. And wanted my face to be protected. good value it was pretty cheap it is very gentle on the skin. I would recommend buy again
Kristine G.
Arlington Hts, IL
Amazing for under my eyes after sun exposure or when they are looking dry! Love love love this product and amazing packaging for it
Elizabeth M.
I loved the calming effect this had on my sun and wind burnt face. It was so gentle. I gave it a four though because it felt greasy and was hard to completely clean off.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This product is wonderful!!!! Great for applying after a day in the sun' I simply love it love it love it! Soothes your skin and helps it feel moisturized
Debbie H.
08754
This is the only product I will use on my face after a long day in the sun. I love this brand and was excited to tryout their after sun care product for the face. As expected it was incredible. It gave immediate relief from the sunburn on my face. It was soothing and hydrating. And the best part was it was a brand that I already trusted. I highly recommend that you give this product a try.