BY SHISEIDO #82 in Facial Peels

Highly nourishing, restorative face cream after sun exposure. Replenishes essential moisture to restore natural balance. Fights dryness, peeling & keeps skin soft. Trivial & penetrates fastly. Retexturizes skin & prolongs look of a tan. see more...

Debbie H.
08754
This is the only product I will use on my face after a long day in the sun. I love this brand and was excited to tryout their after sun care product for the face. As expected it was incredible. It gave immediate relief from the sunburn on my face. It was soothing and hydrating. And the best part was it was a brand that I already trusted. I highly recommend that you give this product a try.
Sincerity H.
I use this both day and night. When you first put it in, it can look oily, but it absorbs well and putting my primer on afterwards to lock it in does the trick and creates a seamless canvas for (make up forever) under eye concealer. I bought it for day use but quickly realized that this is a phenomenal night cream
Trista A.
Grand Rapids, MN
Great for my dry, sensitive skin that is prone to burns! Makes recovery for a sunburn easier and heals my skin very fast!
Sana B.
Springfield , Va
Amazing after sun cream. Very effective, I take it with me on every vacation, heals my sunburns in a matter of a few uses.
Masha N.
Hightstown, NJ
This cream was very helpful because when I came home from the beach, I put this on and my face calmed down from the redness and possible sun burn!
Mal S.
Harrisburg, PA
My mother swears by this and I used to steal a bit from her until I gave in and bought my own. It doesn't have that strong of scent and doesn't feel greasy. I am of Southeast Asian descent but that doesn't mean you shouldn't take care of your skin when it's been in the sun- in fact that's when it needs the most amount of love. Highly recommend the splurge :)
Loredana A.
I don't like to have a strong Tan on my face So I usually use high protection And also this crem. It feels really fresh And calms my skin down. It is very gentle And I would buy this again for sure.
lizandro l.
esse produto ele tem que ser usado por quem nunca usou ele por que eles nao sabe o que eles estao perdendo pq ele e o melhor quem usou sabe que é
Brittany M.
Collegeville, PA
I love this! For after the beach and being in the sun all day in general. It is super moisturizing and a great product! I really love the brand as well.
Arwa A.
Definitely the cooling treatment you need after spending a day in the sun. I've used this after the beach or any water park days where I feel like I've burned my face off, and although it is a cream, it feels like a gel that cools on your skin. It's very hydrating and worth the cost.