BY SHISEIDO #82 in Facial Peels

Highly nourishing, restorative face cream after sun exposure. Replenishes essential moisture to restore natural balance. Fights dryness, peeling & keeps skin soft. Trivial & penetrates fastly. Retexturizes skin & prolongs look of a tan. see more...

Ericka G.
This cream is perfect for  when you are done with the sun and don't want to start peeling. At least thats what I use it for. Its very gentle so its perfect if you are hurting from a sun burn. I recommend it to others as much as my own mother. She is all about skin care.
irma u.
Shiseido has always been one of my favorite skincare brands and their face masks are everything! Not only it helps your skin to improve but they also smell amazing. It has never let me down!
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
I bought this before a week long vacation. I knew I was about to be in the sun for a week. And wanted my face to be protected. good value it was pretty cheap it is very gentle on the skin. I would recommend buy again
Kristine G.
Arlington Hts, IL
Amazing for under my eyes after sun exposure or when they are looking dry! Love love love this product and amazing packaging for it
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This product is wonderful!!!! Great for applying after a day in the sun' I simply love it love it love it! Soothes your skin and helps it feel moisturized
Debbie H.
08754
This is the only product I will use on my face after a long day in the sun. I love this brand and was excited to tryout their after sun care product for the face. As expected it was incredible. It gave immediate relief from the sunburn on my face. It was soothing and hydrating. And the best part was it was a brand that I already trusted. I highly recommend that you give this product a try.
Sumiya B.
I love this sun cream it not only does the job but it works wonders too. It smells really nice and isn't too harsh on my skin. I would recommend this to everyone. It cost a bit but it really helps.
Erika C.
This product is great while I was on vacation I got a really bad sun burn . I used this and it worked wonders for me not only is it gentle but I would recommend anyone to use it
Elaine P.
After spending a whole day at the beach catching some rays, my skin definitely needed some TLC. I used sunscreen but the sun can still be so harsh. This product was amazing! Now I know what I can use for my sun kissed skin!
Sincerity H.
I use this both day and night. When you first put it in, it can look oily, but it absorbs well and putting my primer on afterwards to lock it in does the trick and creates a seamless canvas for (make up forever) under eye concealer. I bought it for day use but quickly realized that this is a phenomenal night cream