BY SHISEIDO #82 in Facial Peels

Highly nourishing, restorative face cream after sun exposure. Replenishes essential moisture to restore natural balance. Fights dryness, peeling & keeps skin soft. Trivial & penetrates fastly. Retexturizes skin & prolongs look of a tan. see more...

Loredana A.
I don't like to have a strong Tan on my face So I usually use high protection And also this crem. It feels really fresh And calms my skin down. It is very gentle And I would buy this again for sure.
Sumiya B.
I love this sun cream it not only does the job but it works wonders too. It smells really nice and isn't too harsh on my skin. I would recommend this to everyone. It cost a bit but it really helps.
Cess U.
Philippines
Shiseido works on my skin very good too. it's one of my favorite brands in asia. Maybe because I'm asia and that's why it works for me but anyways it really work.
I've use this cream during holidays or summer sepcially when i go for vacation or tour around other places because after a long walk around the sunny day obviously our skin would get damage if we don't put the right product or we won't reinforce right cream or treatment on our face it will get damage eventually. well, if you love vacation and sun this cream is right for your skin. yes! it does! it helps your face recover from sun damage gives back a good glow. it hydrates your skin and give you a fresh feeling so overall this product is good!
Brittany G.
If youère like me, I love lying in the sun to get a  nice sunkissed look. This product is amazing for after sun as it helps maintaining your tan and brings back the moisture in your face.
Nathalie R.
madrid
Mi piel es demasiado sensible y a pesar de que me aplique protector solar constantemente, igual a veces me quemo más de lo que debería, ocasionado que mi rostro quede tirante e irritado. Un día se me ocurrió aplicarme el gel de quemaduras del resto del cuerpo, en el rosto y me salieron unos puntitos blancos por toda la cara. Una amiga me recommendó esta crema y me la apliqué con un poco de miedo por mi experiencia anterior, pero en definitiva alivió la sensación y no me ocasionó ninguna reacción alérgica.
Sara T.
Barcelona
This cream is really good for people who get burnt in thr sun really easily like me. It has been really effective in my skin, it repares the burnt skin and relieves the pain. It has been the first time that I've tried it but I would deffinitely recommend it.
Ashley H.
Edmonton, Alberta
This is hands down the best after-sun lotion for your face. It cools you down, it keeps your skin moisturized without feeling greasy, and it has never caused me to breakout. It's on the more expensive side, but I will always choose to buy a new pot of this over anything cheaper.
Sarah S.
Windsor , CA
Love this recovery cream. It works miracles!! My face was extremely red/burnt and irritated and this stuff was my savior. Not only is it soothing to burning skin, it seems to help repair the damage from the sun quick too. Highly recommend
natalia s.
Aumenta as vitaminas da face ele restaura o equilibrio da pele eu gostei dele nao deixa a pele oliosa eu usei pouco ele mais realmente queria ter ultilizado mais ele ele deixa a pele super bem idratada o resultado é maravilhoso ele ptoteje do sol e bloqueia que voce nao descasque
Tamara N.
Dubai
A great cream to use after a day of tanning and being exposed to the sun. your face needs some moisture after a day in the heat and this is the perfect cream