BY SHISEIDO #82 in Facial Peels

Highly nourishing, restorative face cream after sun exposure. Replenishes essential moisture to restore natural balance. Fights dryness, peeling & keeps skin soft. Trivial & penetrates fastly. Retexturizes skin & prolongs look of a tan. see more...

Charlene T.
After being out in the sun for the day, everyone needs a recovery cream. This cream is perfect for that. I recommend it to everyone
Kristine G.
Arlington Hts, IL
Amazing for under my eyes after sun exposure or when they are looking dry! Love love love this product and amazing packaging for it
Sana B.
Springfield , Va
Amazing after sun cream. Very effective, I take it with me on every vacation, heals my sunburns in a matter of a few uses.
Veronica P.
Love this. I live in southern Cali so the sun is part of our normal day. I use this and it leaves my skin feeling hydrated
Trista A.
Grand Rapids, MN
Great for my dry, sensitive skin that is prone to burns! Makes recovery for a sunburn easier and heals my skin very fast!
Niyah T.
Dallas, TX
I had really terrible sun burn last summer and this product cleared my face a lot. I was really glad that it helped.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Es muy bueno con muy buen resultado todo para la piel .real mente me agrada este producto, lo comprare nuevamente
Courtney E.
Nashville, TN
I love this brand so much! i am so happy i found this brand because i have fallen in love with all there products
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Best face cream on the market. Doesn't clog pores and truly works wonders. I highly recommend this whole brand.
Janette C.
Reseda , CA
Love this cream ! Makes my face feel super soft and it feels drnched wit mosh tire after a long day in the sun