BY SHISEIDO #87 in Facial Peels

Highly nourishing, restorative face cream after sun exposure. Replenishes essential moisture to restore natural balance. Fights dryness, peeling & keeps skin soft. Trivial & penetrates fastly. Retexturizes skin & prolongs look of a tan. see more...

Karla R.
Tampa, FL
I have used this product after I did not put on enough sunscreen. It worked wonders on helping me heal and recover from the sun damage. I have this in hand
nonnie n.
New Rochelle, NY
I used the intense recovery cream after a long day especially when i spent many hours outdoors. i feel it helps rejuvenate my skin and avoid sundamage..
Brittany M.
Collegeville, PA
I love this! For after the beach and being in the sun all day in general. It is super moisturizing and a great product! I really love the brand as well.
Cindy V.
Stockton, CA
Shiseido recovery cream is perfect for my face to be protected from the sun. because it has SPF to protect my face from a sunny day from the beach.
Masha N.
Hightstown, NJ
This cream was very helpful because when I came home from the beach, I put this on and my face calmed down from the redness and possible sun burn!
Jess R.
Daly City, CA
Love Shiseido products. They never disappoint! Like every other product this smells great and you can feel a difference right when you apply it!
maria jose s.
Doral, FL
It's great how the skin feels after the application. Quickly gives a feeling of hydration and freshness, just what I need after sunbathing
Kelsey H.
This product really helps me after ive had a bad sunburn. When I'm burned i use this every night and it really helps to calm the skin!
Denisa F.
Springfield, MO
You know that aftyer you stay out in the sun for a long time, you need recovery. Shiseido is pricey, i admit but it is soooo good.
Doreen M.
This product is one of the best. Feels really nice and always helps improve skin after the sun! First time user and would buy again