BY SHISEIDO #74 in Facial Peels

Highly nourishing, restorative face cream after sun exposure. Replenishes essential moisture to restore natural balance. Fights dryness, peeling & keeps skin soft. Trivial & penetrates fastly. Retexturizes skin & prolongs look of a tan. see more...

Ericka G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is perfect for  when you are done with the sun and don't want to start peeling. At least thats what I use it for. Its very gentle so its perfect if you are hurting from a sun burn. I recommend it to others as much as my own mother. She is all about skin care.
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this before a week long vacation. I knew I was about to be in the sun for a week. And wanted my face to be protected. good value it was pretty cheap it is very gentle on the skin. I would recommend buy again
Daniela B.
Northridge, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product! I have fair skin and when I am exposed to the sun my skin tends to get irritated. I always use this to calm down my skin and it works
Debbie H.
08754
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only product I will use on my face after a long day in the sun. I love this brand and was excited to tryout their after sun care product for the face. As expected it was incredible. It gave immediate relief from the sunburn on my face. It was soothing and hydrating. And the best part was it was a brand that I already trusted. I highly recommend that you give this product a try.
Sincerity H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this both day and night. When you first put it in, it can look oily, but it absorbs well and putting my primer on afterwards to lock it in does the trick and creates a seamless canvas for (make up forever) under eye concealer. I bought it for day use but quickly realized that this is a phenomenal night cream
Georgia S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy using the as a moisturizer during the summer. I not only help to keep my face protected from the sun, but also soothes my skin after being exposed to the sun's rays. I found that it helped keep my summer tan from fading as quickly as usual.
Danielle R.
I had a really wicked sunburn so I stole this out of my mom's makeup cabinet, and oh my god I loved it so much. Jr made me feel moist and took away the worth of leather face. Also it didn't leave me super oily, although a little does goes a long way.
Destiny S.
I used this when I went to my friends lake house for the week and it seriously saved me ! Unfortunately I burn very easy and since I have eczema, my skin is beyond dry. It did a great job at really nourishing my skin back to life. I'm definitely getting a new one for this years trip
Elaine P.
After spending a whole day at the beach catching some rays, my skin definitely needed some TLC. I used sunscreen but the sun can still be so harsh. This product was amazing! Now I know what I can use for my sun kissed skin!
Mal S.
Harrisburg, PA
My mother swears by this and I used to steal a bit from her until I gave in and bought my own. It doesn't have that strong of scent and doesn't feel greasy. I am of Southeast Asian descent but that doesn't mean you shouldn't take care of your skin when it's been in the sun- in fact that's when it needs the most amount of love. Highly recommend the splurge :)