BY SHISEIDO #32 in After-Sun Products

A highly nourishing, beauty-restorative face cream formulated for the needs of skin after sun exposure. Replenishes vital moisture and promotes natural balance. Retexturizes skin and enhances suppleness and glow. Penetrates quickly to revitalise sun stressed skin. NON-COMEDOGENIC. DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED. (Formulated to minimize the risk of allergy.)

How To Use
Shiseido's beauty ritual - moisturizing Learn how to moisturize your skin to maintain an ideal skin condition for a timeless beauty.

Shiseido After Sun Intensive Recovery Cream
  • "Definitely the cooling treatment you need after spending a day in the sun. I've used this after the beach or any water park days where I feel like I've burned my face off, and although it is a cream, it feels like a gel that cools on your skin. It's very hydrating and worth the cost. " in 5 reviews
ashton r.
Los Gatos, CA
Shiseido makes the best products. I rarely sunburn, but when I do, I use this produce and by the next morning my skin looks healed, the redness is gone and the pain is gone as well. It doesn't cause my skin to flake or breakout. Definitely my go to product and company.
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this product after being in the sun too long. My skin felt dried out and damaged. I didn't see any change in my skin after using this cream. It smells nice in spite of this and feels light on your skin.
Ioanna N.
Palm Harbor, FL
Living in Florida this is a must. It replenishes the moisture level and softens. I have a radiant glow after using it. Love this product. Shiseido After Sun Intensive Recovery Cream
member-b54ed
I love the outdoors but the damage to my skin is starting to show as I get older. I not only use sunscreen, but house this after a day outside just to rehydrate my skin. I a little pricey, but totally worth it.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
This is the only product I will use on my face after a long day in the sun. I love this brand and was excited to tryout their after sun care product for the face. As expected it was incredible. It gave immediate relief from the sunburn on my face. It was soothing and hydrating. And the best part was it was a brand that I already trusted. I highly recommend that you give this product a try.
Trixie T.
I use this both day and night. When you first put it in, it can look oily, but it absorbs well and putting my primer on afterwards to lock it in does the trick and creates a seamless canvas for (make up forever) under eye concealer. I bought it for day use but quickly realized that this is a phenomenal night cream
Fu💋 T.
Key West, FL
After a day of being on the boat or at the pool this is exactly what your skin needs! It just moisturizes the skin and undoes the damage of the sun drying it out which is exactly what is needed. No one wants dry skin or irritated skin from the sun but we all love those amazing pool days !
Ashlynn W.
Chattaroy
Super super good for a day out in the summer sun. Especially if you have a dry face and you need a quick pick me up this will definitely do the trick for that. If you want to have naturally skin look without the oils and chemicals in the mix definitely give this a shot.
Julie K.
I don't like the way this cream makes my face feel. After using it, my face feels sticky and like there is excess to wash off. It's a great brand, but I will not buy this product again. This brand is very pricey so be sure to ready reviews before purchasing a product.
Georgia S.
Union, KY
I really enjoy using the as a moisturizer during the summer. I not only help to keep my face protected from the sun, but also soothes my skin after being exposed to the sun's rays. I found that it helped keep my summer tan from fading as quickly as usual.