BeautyFaceFacial SkincareShiseido
Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream

Shiseido Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream

High-performance anti-aging cream for resilient-looking smooth skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream!
Louise T.
Kalamazoo, MI
It is so so good for my skin. I have a very sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate. My skin looks so soft and healthy after using it every night before sleep( but I use at daytime as well). Bad thing: it is pricey indeed . But it’s worthy. Bulky and luxurious packaging as well!
jenny T.
Zanesville , OH
Shiseido Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream uploaded by jenny T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This has a overwhelming flora fragrance and for that reason I can’t use this on my face and only gave it 3 stars ⭐️. The packaging is beautiful and I love the texture of the cream. I won’t repurchase this. I’ll use what I have on my chest and neck because it was so pricey.
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
Shiseido Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream uploaded by Socheata R.
I love love love this facial cream! I have overly sensitive skin and this product is amazing! I use it day and night. I wake up every morning with a smooth face. You can find this at macys or nordstrom's for $98 bucks. I try to get this when they have their little gift packages so I can use the smaller one for travel.
Joana C.
I love this. I apply this every night and It really hydrates my skin that it feels soft and supple the next day. It is gentle on my skin and it actually stopped me from having any pimples. The only drawback for this is that its super expensive. I wish it isn't. I want to purchase this again but I feel like there's other value for money products out there that I could try than sticking on to this cause if else I'll be poor before I know it.
Qi Z.
Boston, MA
My Holy Grail winter skincare!! Love how moisturizing it is. It is a little pricy but it is definitely worth the money. I got mine at Nordstrom. It is gentle and feels silky. I would definitely recommend to others to give it a try
Veronica V.
Indiana, PA
It only takes a pea sized amount. If you have oily skin, I wouldn't recommend it. It would be great for dry skin however. Using at night, I can still feel it on my skin in the morning. It has a very neutral smell and color. This would be great to layer over a serum.
Rosa B.
Norfolk
I love love love this 10 out of 10 one of the company. This is worth the money even as expensive as it is. I’m a cheap person by nature but once I started using this I couldn’t stop well worth the money and I save up just to get these.Shiseido Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream
samantha M.
Love this cream for everyday wear. it's so smooth and not oily at all. its a great daily moisturizer that can be used under makeup or on its own
Nidhi J.
Chicago
This is a fantastic product the price is obviously a concern for me but definitely could see the difference on your skin with just a couple of uses
Ashley
I use this cream every night where my skin gets dry and I just love how supple my skin looks the next morning. I am a repeating user because I love the results for this.

Looking for your answer?