BY SHISEIDO

Description: Extend the look of youth and prevent the first stages aging. Shiseido's exclusive Advanced Revitalizing Treatment set in a beautiful holiday box includes: •Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream 75mL (Full Size) •Ultimune Power...

Keta D.
Newark
After applying this cream my skin becomes smooth, even skin tone, little bit glowing. I like this product. Due to expensive, I stop using it for awhile then when skin gets worse I start to apply it again, got back my smooth skin.
This is the best product I've used for dry skin & wrinkles. My skin is extremely difficult to keep moisturized.
Marie C.
I would recommend this only for the Power Concentrate serum that it comes with. I often use this product instead in place primer  as well as for skincare overnight for its extreme pore minimizing and smoothing effect that it has on the skin. I would highly recommend this serum!
Sabrina M.
Saint john, NB
I recieved a sample for a couple days worth of this and it left my skin feeling so soft and clean without a greasy texture,but I did end up with a couple blemishes. Other then that no complaints.
Brooke B.
Barrie, ON
This products has a light cool feeling to it. I was pleasantly surprised when I did not feel the urgent need to wash it off my hands from applying. The serum worked into my skin rather than creating a dry layer on top. Very happy. Thank you !
Geórgea B.
Os produtos japoneses são muito bons, mas esses da Shiseido são espetaculares! Realmente fabulosos. Amei!
Frangelina C.
Valencia
Es el kit perfecto para mi ritual diario, me deja la piel impecable, lo recomiendo y no os defraudara.
alaa J.
Damietta
I love this product too It is beautiful and gives a wonderful feel I love him very very. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍