BY SHISEIDO

Wet or Dry application for dewy or matte look. Non-Clogging to pores. Formulated to minimize the risk of allergy.

• I have been wondering about shisedo compact.Does it have ...1 Answers
  • Does this powder come in medium skin tones?1 Answers
Kathrine Y.
Warren, MI
For starters I just really love this brand. I'm always up to try their makeup and they normally don't disappoint. I really like this compact. I like the finish and how it doesn't get cake on my skin. However, I don't think I would buy again. :) :)
Amy F.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this for about a year and a half and went through two refills. If you've never bought a compact from this brand, the way it works is you buy the plastic compact makeup holder then you buy the little makeup refill. Once you're done with the makeup you only need to buy a refill. I thought that was cool and a good money saver but it does come on a bit too noticeable and thick. I have light hormonal acne and when I stopped using this as an everyday foundation I did notice my overall skin improve. I now only use a big fluffy all over foundation brush to lightly apply for shine coverage but I don't think I'll be replacing one I'm through with it.
Lauren H.
Easton, PA
I love this product, not only is Shisedo a higher end product, this compact foundation is perfect! It can be used for individuals who like just a little bit of coverage or as a top, fishing powder for those who lIke a full coverage. Great to take away any excess Shine and great to keep with you throughout the day! This foundation does not give off a "cakey" apperance, but rather fresh and smooth.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This was my holy grail for a long long time. The color matched my skin perfectly - it was good coverage. I just loved it! I have a few others in my list now, but I still love this as much as I did back in my early 20s. One of my favorite foundations. Period.
Sarra B.
Auburn, IL
This is a great foundation very smooth to put on and it blends into my skin nicely it even stay on for hours I can be outside and not have to worry about it coming off from being hot I have no complaints about this foundation I love it I highly recommend this to everyone well worth the money
zikra n.
Atlantic City, NJ
Shiseido Compact Foundation P 6 Natural Deep Pink is so good. It is so nice to use and to have. It comes in all different colors. I have the dark red and it is so beautiful. It leave your skin so soft and good looking. It don't cost much. I love and own 2 of them. They are amazing.
María R.
weston, FL
Compacto es muy bueno te lo recomiendo dar para el rostro de Master de piel súper perfecta Así que no esperes y lo vemos comprendo porque de verdad lo máximo chica ideal y perfecto además es perdurable y deja una piel súper suave y natural el mejor maquillaje tan pesado y que de verdad se los recomiendo para que lo compren y la quieran Cuando lo vea
Courtney D.
Stanford, KY
DEFINATLY a personal favorite! A must have to add to your own collection. Not only is this lightweight but also has SPF to block all the harmful rays from your skin this summer!!
Sharon T.
West New York, NJ
I had one of these and I just ran out! Lasted me forever, and even though it wasn't my color, I made it work. Would definitely buy again
Kristin E.
Its very creamy and the color pay off is truly amazing and will last the whole day. definitely recommend this product.
Melissa S.
La Puente, CA
Does this powder come in medium skin tones?
Donna L.
San Gabriel, CA
I have been wondering about shisedo compact.Does it have a good coverage? Also does it leave your face oily? I like a matte finish looking for a good compact...

Amazon