BY SHISEIDO

Shiseido Advanced Hydro-Liquid Compact SPF 15 Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Buy on Bloomin...
Gabrielle Q.
Camas, WA
I bought this almost two months ago and have been using it almost everyday! Shiseido Advanced Hydro-Liquid Compact fits nice in my purse, glides on smooth and leaves me with a nice lightweight finish. It dose not dry your skin or feel caked on. The only thing is that at $30 every other month its a little out of my price range. I Love Shiseido's skin care and don't mind paying the price for great skin care. Your skin is your canvas, If your canvas is flawless so will your makeup be.
ameh d.
Fresno, CA
From my experience, I'd recommend using this compact foundation--Advanced Hydro--if you have dry skin and the Smoothing Compact if you have normal to oily skin.
Richalin S.
Belmont, NC
Srays on long for great wear. Good for a night out on the town. Or even to the lake. Love this foundation
Sarah B.
I got a makeover done by farmers store in New Zealand, and loved this product! I wish i could remember the shadeso i could buy it for myself!!! It smoothd down the dry skin around my nose just before i went to my school ball. Life saver :)
Sandy E.
Does not it irritate the skin if you have Rosacea?