BY SHISEIDO

A richly emollient revitalizing cream that moisturizes hands and protects them to preserve their youthfulness, while encouraging a dramatically softer, smoother texture.

Technology:

The cream is delicately scented with a refreshing fragrance that rejuvenates your senses and mind.

Elizabeth G.
Not my favorite hand cream, but gets the job done in the winter. I like it in general and my hands definitely feel less chapped than normal this time of year, but compared to other hand creams I've used I find this one thinner and harder to rub in - it takes a while to be absorbed by your skin.
Sara A.
Elmhurst , NY
Creamy thick cream leave hand soft, nice soft scent even after was. Doesn't penetrate in the skin fast. The reason why I give it a b is because I rub the side of my nose than my eye start to itch like crazy. Hand to wash my face so it could relief my eye
Tabea W.
Sinks in my Skin very fast. Doesnt leaves an oily feeling (which i always hate). Moisturizes the Skin for the day with one Time applying. Smells nice and Not to intense. I would recommend it to Everyone.