BY SHISEIDO

Adenogen hair energizing shampoo by Shiseido for unisex 7.4 ounce shampoo. Adenogen hair energizing shampoo was launched by the design house of Shiseido. It is recommended for normal hair. see more...

Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shampoo the lather is wonderful! Leaves your hair feeling so healthy and clean! Bouncy and soft! It moisturizes perfectly works on my dry scalp. I'm loving it! Very satisfying! I will use this again and I highly recommend!
Sharleen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this product as a sample one time have no idea how much it is but most likely it's super expensive I'm not too sure how great it works because I only was able to wash my hair
Abby C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it gives your hair a smooth finish and gives a healthy look. I only need to use this a few times a week. I think anyone can use this product (I have an oily scalp, my husband, who also uses it, has dry)
Margelyn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is maybe the best shampoo I ever used , you can see the quality of the product looking the hair , besides you only need few drops to clean your hair. I highly recommend it
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
For male or female!! This shampoo is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling smooth and light!! this product will work for all hair types .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair .
Zarielle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this works so great! It helps with moisture and stimulates anti aging! Please get this product especially if you have natural wrinkles and want to stop dryness and promote smoothness and softness! Perfect for the winter and Christmas time!
Madelaine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a nice smelling shampoo and truly does give an energy booster as well after every use. Its hard not to want to wash your hair every day lol
Oksana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo as a clarifying shampoo. its really nice and leaves the hair frizz free. good quality
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my husband and he loved it, I saw the diference in his hair so
Much better