BY SHISEIDO

Adenogen hair energizing shampoo by Shiseido for unisex 7.4 ounce shampoo. Adenogen hair energizing shampoo was launched by the design house of Shiseido. It is recommended for normal hair. see more...

Purva W.
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I like this shampoo as a clarifying shampoo. its really nice and leaves the hair frizz free. good quality
Tenzing S.
Tenzing S.
I love this product so much, keeps my hair healthy and everyone in my family uses it.
Abby C.
Abby C.
I love this product because it gives your hair a smooth finish and gives a healthy look. I only need to use this a few times a week. I think anyone can use this product (I have an oily scalp, my husband, who also uses it, has dry)
Margelyn A.
Margelyn A.
This is maybe the best shampoo I ever used , you can see the quality of the product looking the hair , besides you only need few drops to clean your hair. I highly recommend it
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
For male or female!! This shampoo is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling smooth and light!! this product will work for all hair types .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair .
Madelaine S.
Madelaine S.
Such a nice smelling shampoo and truly does give an energy booster as well after every use. Its hard not to want to wash your hair every day lol
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
I bought this for my husband and he loved it, I saw the diference in his hair so
Much better
Isabela O.
Isabela O.
Produto hora maravilhoso​, deixa o cabelo super macia, dura horas o cheiro do shampoos no cabelo, além de limpar com facilidade.
Roberia A.
Roberia A.
Presidente Jânio Quadros
Meus cabelos estava horrível, foi difícil encontrar esse produto, eu usei no salão, algumas vezes e gostei.