Shiseido Accentuating Color Stick

Details & Care

For brilliant luster and added dimension, this multi-purpose color stick highlights eyes, cheeks, lips and body. Spreads smoothly, adheres well on skin and maintains a lustrous, crease-free finish. Contains Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE, a lasting moisturizing factor, and 3-D Powder that gives a natural depth and highlight to the facial contours.​

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiseido Accentuating Color Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Anna K.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorite brand I love their product I recommend it to everyone 🤗🤗🤗 one of my favorite brand
Susan C.
Av bolivar n 62 Mariara, edo Carabobo comercial gran Atlántico ca
Espectacular marca de cosméticos me encanta y a muchos también les gustaría esta marca en sus bolsos. También sería un buen regalo para todas las ocasiones, me encanta cómo se siente al aplicarla, es divina, hay que comprarla
Katie K.
Surprise, AZ
I am obsessed with this color stick! I bought it to highlight my cheek bones and ended up using it for my eyes and lips also. It goes on so smooth, doesn’t smudge my makeup underneath & wears so well with needing to reapply.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
I love this piece of makeup so much! It’s a staple in my everyday beauty routine. Definetly worth the price, and very easy to find both online and in store. Would recommend to all makeup lovers out there!
Allison V.
Palm Desert, CA
There are so many on the market now but this one is up there for quality for my liking.
Tiffany T.
Received this a gift and love it. It’s pricey but definitely worth the money. It lasts long and good quality; super easy to build product and blend.
Katy H.
carrera 5d 88-35
I give them five stars because I love it because, in addition to being a brand that fascinates me and my family, it is an incredible product, which also fascinates me, it is great, and I love it and I highly recommend it to them. to like how I like it and my family really use it they will love it
VALENTINA A.
Castelar
Me gusta mucho este iluminador ya que de verdad da brillo a la piel, da una terminación natural pero brillante. me gusta así como es y no le haría ningún cambio. Me gusta el Pearl y champagne, estos son los mejores Y  los recomiendo Siempre a mis amigos
Sarah S.
Vancouver, BC
It was definitely worth trying. I was looking to add more shine to my makeup routine and accentuate my cheekbones. You can build up the result and it is long lasting. I would buy it again in the future.
Lidi C.
Carrera 5 4-47 restaurante papajhon. Bolo san isidro. Valle del cauca, palmira
Para iluminar tu rostro es lo más práctico, sencillo y de facil manejo que he visto. Tu rostro queda hermoso.  Lo recomiendo chicas

Looking for your answer?