BY SHISEIDO

Exceptional smooth, lustrous single-color eye shadow Delivers pure, shimmery color on eyes Glides on smoothly & adheres well on skin Long wearing Also excellent as blush or highlighter.

Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
This eyeshadow is such a beautiful shade and it is very pigmented. If applied on top of white eyeshadow, it makes the color pop even more. It also held up wear all day and I would definitely repurchase!
Daniela G.
Margate, FL
Shiseido is Amazing. I love it! Great quality and it lasts. I have a face powder and I love it, it's like you don't need foundation because the coverage is amazing.
Caren L.
Draper, UT
I absolutely love Shiseido products, they are sooo good! This eyeshadow is so easy to apply and it lasts for a long time!! I combine it with another color every time I use it and it looks wonderful and natural! Recommend for sure!!
Diana C.
East Lansing, MI
Love love green eyeshadow with brown eyes. Really brings them out when green is the focus of the look. This is a great product
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Shiseido never seems to dissapoint, I loved this eyeshadow and it is so pigmented with no fallout. I will buy more
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
Super cute!! it was nice for a one time thing but i will be purchasing it again. i would recommend it to a friend
Rachel G.
Great Neck, NY
Not a fan of the color it made me look sick and older than I am I wouldn't recommend it to others
Melissa R.
Bossier city, La
I love dressing up my eyes and this product just works so well. It comes in great colors too.
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
I have really bad dark circles under my eyes and this makes them unnoticeable. I love it.
Melissa K.
Lebanon, NH
Beautiful color for fall outings! So in love with it would recommend A++++.
Elizabeth D.