BY SHISEIDO #30 in Baby Lotion

$ 35.40

Japan’s Shiseido proudly presents the 2012 Good Design Award winning ‘2e Baby Plus’ series. Recommended by doctors and sold at hospitals in Japan, the 2e Baby Plus is low stimulus baby care products. Shiseido takes pride in its safety and high quality.

SHISEIDO 2e Baby Plus Milky Lotion is a baby lotion designed to care for sensitive skin (face and body).

Direction: Apply an appropriate amount to baby’s body. When applying to face, position a small amount of lotion on five spots on face and spread it gently.

Mango L.
I have always been a huge fan of all Shiseido products! This product was not a disappointment. My skin responded very well to it and did not break out or develope rashes. My skin is sensitive and this product was very gentle on my skin. It was not harsh at all!
Tatianna B.
Fort Walton Beach
This lotion is super moisturizing without making skin oily! It met my expectations for all day hydration. I'm a repeat user of 5 times now and will buy again. Also, the packaging was super cute and pink! The scent was also very nice, my fiance loved it!
Makayla D.
Moncks Corner
I love this product , its very milky and soothing , you can order this product online. or sometimes in stores. yes this met my expectations 110 percent. this product has one of the best packaging ever. its nice and organized. I would buy this again.
Tamia C.
Hampton, GA
I know what you’re thinking, why is she using baby lotion. This product exceeded my expectations in giving me the softness I was looking For. I use this product often. I highly recommend if your skin is dry this is for you.
jessica. l.
fairfax, va
Overall great product and enjoyed the results afterwards. Feels weightless once I place it upon my face. Blend and well with my foundation. It's a cute package. Loved it.
Wanda C.
Ocala, FL
I super Duper love this product I would use it on my little sister my mom and me he keeps your skin very silky and smooth I love this product and met all of my expectations and I am a repeated user it is great it keeps your skin silky soft and I would definitely recommend to others
Janet Y.
Los Angeles
Smells very nice and creamy. Love the scent, repeat user of this brand. Amazing even if it's pricey. Bought at Macy, and love the cute packaging. Would buy again once I run out. Might need to improve on the price.
Ivonne M.
I think it is soft and it leaves your skin fresh and it doesn’t irritate your skin. It has worked perfectly for all my baby’s throughout the years and I haven’t had any problem with it. I really recommend it!
Daisy G.
Mission
Love love love! Value for the price is worth it! I purchased this product at my local Sephora. It was my first purchase and I will repurchase when I am out. Very effective and I totally recommend it.
Sarah C.
Burleson
I wasn't a huge fan of this product. It didn't smell that great, the packaging was cheap. It was my first time buying the product and I was kinda disappointed. There is a lot of room for improvement.