Shirakiku Ramune Soda (Strawberry) - 6.7oz (6 packs) uploaded by Sunday C.Shirakiku Ramune Soda (Strawberry) - 6.7oz (6 packs) uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY SHIRAKIKU

Ramune Carbonated Soft Drink Strawberry Flavor in 6.7oz Bottle. Pops the marble inside the bottle to open, very interesting concept of creating soft drink seal. After poping the marble, it will stay in the bottle neck, its fun and refreshing see more...

Shirakiku Ramune Soda (Strawberry) - 6.7oz (6 packs)
  • "This drink is super fun and they have all sorts of different but really good flavors!" in 1 review
Sunday C.
Sunday C.
These drinks are amazing! I fell in love with everything about the drink ! I really like the design ! It's the cutest thing! I recommend this lightly flavored drink!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
This drink comes in a lot of different flavors but i have to say that this one is my favorite out of all of them.  I like that it is different from other sodas and that the flavor is very good.  I also like that it is not that expensive to get and that my local Asian market carries them.
Vasny M.
Vasny M.
Fun and tasteful drink. I really enjoy the flavor of it and how it's different than normal sodas. I do think I'd be better if more stores had them because they are very expensive and I really like them.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Super tasty and not overly sweet. Perfect amount of carbonation and good flavor. Fun to pop open and I always enjoy showing my friends how to drink them. Priced well and easy to sip.
Lizbeth G.
Lizbeth G.
I got this pop for my hubby and even tho it was refreshing he said it had a very artificially flavor. Fun to open and watch the little ball.
Rose T.
Rose T.
Scranton, PA
Ramune is my fave soda to pick up whenever I get the chance. The price is very reasonable, however I feel like they should contain more because it is so tastey
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Boston, MA
I love this drink!! It is really fun to drink with the little round ball you have to pop & it comes in great flavors. There's also candy versions of the drink too (just like how there's coke candy) & they're so fun to eat (fizziness all up on your tongue). Great amount of sweetness & still light!
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
This is the funest drink to open! And its so yummy. A friend of mind smashed the bottle once to get the ball out. super hard to find in US though.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
I enjoy this carbonated drink so much! Not only this, but the other different flavors,such as the strawberry! The only downside to this drink it that the ball sometimes get in the way preventing you from drinking any further. But, I do recommend others to try this at least once!
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
North Augusta, SC
The bottle is cute, and the marble inside is fun, but there isn't a lot of actual soda inside and what little amount is in there is nothing remarkable. The marble tends to get in the way of drinking, and some people find them difficult to open as well. They also tend to be kind of pricey.