Ships 8/4 Dell 13

Ships 8/4 Dell 13" Win 10 Touch Laptop - i5, 8GB, 128GB SSD

BY DELL

Advance orders ship 8/4/15.You got the look-and the touch. A gorgeous QHD+ touchscreen display and new Windows 10 operating system make the Dell XPS 13 9343-5456SLV laptop beautiful inside and out. This stunning laptop is just barely over half an inch thick-yet it houses a 2.2GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor and 8GB RAM. There's even room to spare for a 128GB solid-state drive, which loads your files in a flash and keeps everything running smoothly. Don't worry about having to get used to a new system all over again! Windows 10 takes the familiar elements you know and love-like the easy-to-navigate Start menu-and seamlessly integrates them with upgraded features. And in addition to being easy on the eyes thanks to 3200x1800 resolution, the incredible 13.3" diagonal UltraSharp Infinity QHD+ touchscreen display makes the experience even more intuitive. For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Computer Glossary tab above. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Use of Bluetooth technology may require software and accessories. Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries. With this purchase, your name, address, and phone number will be provided to Dell as part of their registration process. Warranty is shipped with item and can be accessed online. Boxes may arrive on different days. For your own protection, this order will require an adult signature upon delivery. If an adult is not at home, we would require an alternative ship-to address for proper signature or an authorized adult to sign at the carrier location. see more...

Ships 8/4 Dell 13
Ships 8/4 Dell 13" Win 10 Touch Laptop - i5, 8GB, 128GB SSD
Amanda D.
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
We recently got these laptops where I work. They bring up apps pretty quickly. Windows 10 is better than Windows 8, but I'm still a fan of the older versions of Windows (that I know how to work!). I personally do not like touchscreen- but it is a neat feature for those who do.
Hannah H.
Fayetteville , NC
I like it, it works well for what I need done in school. A lot of students use Macs but since I am not a engineering major this computer is fast, light weight, and efficient.
Samantha L.
Medina, OH
So far I love this laptop. I haven't had any problems with it. The screen is a nice size, the battery life is awesome and I love the new windows 10 update that was put on it. The speakers have a nice quality and I love the touch aspect. I had an hp before, now I will never go back. This has been my favorite laptop of all time.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this laptop so much. I really wasn't sure how much I would use the touch screen feature but it has turned into my favorite part. It makes doing projects so easy and it works just flawlessly!
Ayee B.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is a really good item for college students even high school students I bought this for my niece 2 months ago and she love it
Jennifer V.
New Caney, TX
Oh i love this laptod I'm a college student so its very helpful. Also the battery last a long time