Ships 8/14 Toshiba 15" Windows 10 Touch Laptop- i7, 2TB HDD

by Toshiba

Advance orders ship 8/14/15.Advanced and intuitive? It's true! Those two qualities coexist with the Satellite S55T-C5429 laptop. The Windows 10 operating system is completely user-friendly, so even with its impressive features-like a huge 2TB hard drive-you'll feel like a pro every time you use it. Start with the dazzling display that boasts a 10-point touchscreen to give you hands-on control. So, when you're navigating the new Microsoft Edge browser that comes standard with Windows 10, you'll be swiping around like a master, and even making notes right on websites-plus, Windows 10 has a function called Continuum, that optimizes use with a touchscreen for a more organized and engaging experience. Windows 10 is exciting, but that's not all you'll be getting from this laptop. An Intel Core i7 processor is top-notch and will blast through your everyday activities at amazing speeds. Memory? You'll have an impressive 12GB of RAM at your fingertips to take your multitasking to the max. From Toshiba. For helpful terms and definitions, please refer to the Computer Glossary tab above. Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Use of Bluetooth technology may require software and accessories. Please consult the manufacturer's documentation regarding the safe and proper use, handling, storage, charging, and disposal of products containing lithium-ion batteries.

Como hago para actualizar la computadora
Start your review of Ships 8/14 Toshiba 15" Windows 10 Touch Laptop- i7, 2TB HDD!
How would you rate this product?
Very easy to use and has a lot of great features! The touch screen works flawlessly
Me encanta este producto ya que me proporciona grandes gráficos y buenas calidad de juego ,para sentir la experiencia completa, es decir jugar al máximo, y sacarle provecho. Ya que mi anterior laptop tenía fallas técnicas y se travaba pero esta laptop anda como los dioses
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!. Love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS Because they love this kind of product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time .
martil
Ships 8/14 Toshiba 15" Windows 10 Touch Laptop- i7, 2TB HDD This is a tremendous laptop. The processor is fast and with hyper threading it is virtually like running an 8 core processor. Helpful
Best product
Best product
Toronto, HI
I use to have this. it lasted me a very long time. before buying my new laptop (which i only bought because i was tired of this) this was my best friend and it still works and i love this.
techira
Ships 8/14 Toshiba 15" Windows 10 Touch Laptop- i7, 2TB HDD uploaded by winston G.
Me gusta su formato de la manera de ser en la computadora es una de las mejores wn wl mundo el lo mejor que e visto
allende, nuevo leon
esta marca me parece de las faciles de comprar aunque algunas si son caras me gusta la marca xk es muy eficiente
Ask a question to the Influenster community...