BY SHINY SILVER

Samantha A.
Burton, MI
This is a fab purple shampoo for anyone on a budget. It's accessible to anyone but better than any drug store brand that you find at Walmart.
The more purple the shampoo, the more ashy and the better it will work to banish brass. Shampoos in drug stores are too light of purples to really work.
I recommend this, however get a good deep conditioner because it is kind of drying. Or mix in some coconut oil to this shampoo.
Steffany D.
Berea, KY
I just bought this product from Sally's a few days ago, and I already love it! I just bleached my hair back, and I used Shimmer Lights before, but bought this because it was on sale. It works just as well, and its about the same price! The only downfall is that I've only seen it at Sally's, where as Shimmer Lights is easier to find. Took the yellow out of my hair, and left it with a nice platinum color that I was trying to achieve.
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
Affordable and works great. I would say the Shimmer Lights shampoo is indeed more effective against brassiness, but this shampoo is more gentle on my hair and doesn't dry it out as much. I believe I paid less than $15 for a very large bottle of it.
Karen C.
The best toning shampoo I've tried so far. not overly drying and keeps brassiness away.