Shiner® Wild Hare Pale ale 1

by Shiner

Beer brewed with Texas Ruby Read grapefruit juice and ginger.

I usually stick to light beers. What's the best flavor - wild hare or ruby redbird?
Start your review of Shiner® Wild Hare Pale ale 1!
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I bought it because it’s Shiner and it’s bunny beer. Not the finest pale ale ever but fun and whimsical just like Shiner.
Theresa K.
Recently had this for the first time. I was skeptical but it was honestly amazing. Salt your rim and drink away
Nikki C.
Denham Spgs, LA
Easy drinking, light beer. Pairs great with lots of different foods but is also prefect for sitting on your back porch at the end of a long day. Affordable and is always a crowd pleaser for guests!
Ana C.
Lake Charles
I love shiner but was not impressed with this beer. But everyone has different taste. It did not meet my expectations and would not recommend it to anyone. It leaves a very bitter after taste.
Tanya L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Shiners is favorite of the car club that my husband in. They love this ale I have tried other but it seems they like this one most
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
A nice amber color, tastes well at a barbeque. Nothing too unique, although one of the most positives about this beer is that it doesn't taste like wheat like most trash beers.
Lynn B.
Newark
My personal favorite Shiner! I use to only be able to get Shiner in Texas, I am so happy they are now selling further north so I can enjoy this beer anytime, not just on vacation!
kayla R.
North Little Rock
We love Shiner and all their different varieties of beer. Especially the seasonal beers. I find myself waiting for them throughout the year. Can be purchased most anywhere. Good live, great product
Kritika S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product! I recommend everyone to try it if you haven't yet. I am glad I bought it! Yumm!!
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
It's been a while since I had one of these but I recall it was pretty pleasant as far as beers go. Maybe a bit strong on hops but some people like that. I recall it was a little more fruity than I expected which I am a fan of. I wouldn't turn my nose up if offered one.