BY SHINER

Michelle R.
San Antonio
Love this product and look forward each year to the seasonal options that Shiner puts out. This is a great tasting product that not only offers taste options but is also a great item to gift during the holiday season. I always recommend this to friends and family.
Anna S.
Plano
One of my favorite bread types! It comes light and dark. I personally prefer light. It taste good and very affordable! I don’t like when the bear is too bitter, that’s why I like shiner. You can find it in any store you go.
Casey V.
Friendswood, TX
My absolutely favorite beer in the whole wide world. When we have lived where it wasnt available; we would buy multiple cases to bring home.
Low carbs, low calories, FAR Better flavor than an Ultra.
Courtney C.
Inez
Once again, the fact that this is made in Texas makes it amazing. I’m not much of a beer person but Shiner Light Blondes is one of my favorites. It’s not a heavy beer like others are (Bud Light). If you buy this beer, only buy it in the bottle. Drinking it from the cans makes it taste different for some reason.
Sammy M.
Shiner lite blonde is my favorite shiner product! It's a lite beer with all the flavor. This is delicious to drink and enjoy by the pool with your friends and family. I would recommend bringing a case to a party.
Brittany D.
New Braunfels, TX
My favorite Shiner by far, and I do love all of them. Nice and light, easy to finish a 6 pack to myself. I never get the "over-full" feeling I get with heavier beers. I can eat a full dinner and still have a bottle without feeling awful. Plus, lower in calories than a normal beer.
Brittani R.
If you want a beer to casually sip on a patio and not feel full afterwards, THIS IS YOUR BEER! Shiner makes most of my favorite beers, and light blonde is one I always have in the fridge! I would buy this over and over again.
Sarah A.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great blonde beer to enjoy during the summer. It has a light flavor, and I really liked my purchase. I love the design of all of the Shiner products, also.
cassie C.
McAllen
Crisp clean light and so delicious. Tried the tried the 32 oz just for. Sample and went back to buy the six pack. I love shiner but i started dieting and when they came out with a light blonde version i was so excited.
Ashlynn F.
college station
Purchased at: Walmart
Being from Texas, I love a Texas beer. I’d drink it if it were bad, but it’s a very good beer. Brewed just right. Nice flavor. Not too light, but still has so body. I would recommend to others. Will continue to drink!