Shiner Hefeweizen Beer

by Shiner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiner Hefeweizen Beer!
Springfield, VA
Purchased at: Target
I love this Hefe it’s got a great crisp flavor! It is a great 6 pack and is always pretty affordable.
They don’t make a shiner I don’t like. Will always recommend to anyone asking for a good drink.
Odessa, TX
Not my favorite lol I’m a budweiser girl the flavor for me is not tasty ................
Hollywood, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great for drinking on the porch in the summer. Refreshing yet complex flavor profile.
santiago, maipu
Esta cerveza es muy buena, su calidad, su sabor, incluso su empaque y su precio, todo esta muy bien, recommendada
cairo
can not judge this product because I am using it yet, but I hope to try it soon so that I can judge it well

Looking for your answer?