Shiner Hefeweizen Beer

by Shiner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shiner Hefeweizen Beer!
Johnson City, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I enjoy this beer. It’s clean and light, but not without character. It goes with most everything and is drinkable alone.
Saint Louis
So very tasty! I was gifted sone of these by a friend and really enjoyed it. Pleasant taste without being overly bitter.
Cedar Park, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this beer! It is a nice hefe with lots of orange flavor. It’s not too heavy or too light. Goes well with burgers!
Hatboro, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I absolutely love hefeweizens! They did a great job with this one! Definitely recommend especially on hot summer days.
Evans, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Shiner is one of my favorite brands. It reminds me of home while providing a refreshing taste. I recommend this flavor.
One of my favorite Hefeweizen beers. Served great cold and with a slice of orange or lemon. The perfect summer beer.
Alton, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is honestly really good and it is the only one that I drink it doesn’t have much of a sting taste which I like
Albuquerque
This is definitely a delicious beer! I love a good hefeweizen beer and this one definitely is top notch in my book!
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great full flavor beer to remind you of Europe. After living in Germany for 4 years I love a good hefeweizen.
Spring Branch, TX
Great fall beer. Smooth, hearty, heavy with out making you sick. Always something that will warm my toes.

Looking for your answer?