BY SHINER

Amber S.
Osceola, IA
If you’re looking for a light end of summer or crisp fall afternoon beer I suggest Shiner. I am a regular stout drinker but like something light for an afternoon lunch or a day outside I was pleasantly surprised when I had Shiner at a local brew pub. I have tried the grapefruit flavor as well and have to say it’s perfect. Like a bottle of summer on your tongue.
Leah Anne C.
My favorite type of beer is the hefeweizen so it is my go-to whenever I try brands that I am not familiar with or whenever there is a variety pack of beer available at home or in parties. This one from Shiner is really good too. I cannot say that it's the best hefeweisen I've had but I am yet to taste one that I completely dislike.
Melody W.
Cedar Park, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Always love a good hefe. This one is crisp and light and just the right price. Not all stores have it though so when I see it’s available I always make sure to buy it.
Nicolle M.
Spotsylvania, VA
When I was living in Texas everyone told me I had to try one of these beers, and I noticed that were sold everywhere! I finaly gave it a try and holy shirt haha, what an amazing flavor!! Such a great and refreshing beer!! Wish I could get them in va!!
Megan C.
Cleveland, TN
Delicious beer great flavor with no aftertaste rich taste and one of my favorites. I wish it was easier to find and more stores offered it. I usually am a Guinness Drinker but this beer is a nice change for my tastebuds
Andrea K.
Muskegon , MI
Very good. Shiner is one of my fave brands of beer. I have never been disappointed by any of their styles of beer they come out with. Great brewery, highly recommend. Buy it, try it, love it. Good beer.
Alicia S.
Antioch, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Shiner is an excellent brand and I have enjoyed nearly all flavors of shiner beer I’ve tried. I am a repeat customer and would like to repeat again! Very affordable and with the price and will totally recommend to others.
Christina D.
Georges mills, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love hefes! One of my favorite styles of beers. And shiner’s offering is a great example. I have yet to be disappointed by anything from them. A nice wheaty and NOT HOPPY beer. I would definitely recommend to anybody who is tired of the IPA trend.
Kaileen B.
Kenmore, NY
This beer is awesome a local craft beer store we have in town sells it and I cannot get enough! I love a good wheat beer and this one is certainly delicious!
Dale V.
Phoenix
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Goes down smooth and tastes pretty good by itself. I very much enjoy it and it’s not terribly priced. The one and only good thing to come out of Texas.