BY SHINER

Christina D.
Gloucester, MA
Happy Hour Expert
I love hefes! One of my favorite styles of beers. And shiner’s offering is a great example. I have yet to be disappointed by anything from them. A nice wheaty and NOT HOPPY beer. I would definitely recommend to anybody who is tired of the IPA trend.
Kaileen B.
Kenmore , NY
This beer is awesome a local craft beer store we have in town sells it and I cannot get enough! I love a good wheat beer and this one is certainly delicious!
Molly G.
Erie , PA
Happy Hour Expert
I love all Hefes and this one is no exception! Such an easy beer to drink and a great taste. Best on a hot summer day with a lemon in it.
tyne T.
Sherman, TX
Great fall beer. Smooth, hearty, heavy with out making you sick. Always something that will warm my toes.
carol c.
Fresno, CA
Its a decent drink , not all that but its drinkable lol i prefer other drinks but somtimes this is okay , its kinda like a one time craving
Monica J.
Happy Hour Expert
This is the Texas beer! It's dark and the flavor is okay. I prefer the lighter beers or ciders so personally I am not a fan.
Kayla S.
Springview, NE
I love a good Hefe, and this one did not disappoint. It has a little of the standard Shiner Bock taste, but adds the great taste of a Hefeweizen.
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Esta cerveza es muy buena, su calidad, su sabor, incluso su empaque y su precio, todo esta muy bien, recommendada