BY SHINER

Amber M.
The family reunion is an amazing pack to get! It offers a great variety to try several of the various beers out! I love when the family reunion is available on the shelves! It is my go to! Shiner Family Reunion Variety Pack
Sarah M.
Kerrville, TX
This is our favorite variety pack! There is literally something for everyone in this six pack! Everything from light to dark to seasonal hoppy ipas... does not disappoint! I love buying this for a mixed crowd... or just to sample different shiner beers!
Ryan G.
San Antonio, TX
My household loves shiner. It tends to be heavier, so it is only purchased for parties, but it is a hit! Being from south Texas this is a major part of our life. The anniversary pack is a great option. Having a variety pack is a great party gesture.
Casara B.
I’m not much of a beer drinker but I loved the Blonde & the Prickly Pear! It was light and crisp beer, like a sparkling wine. The prickly pear was my absolute favorite of any beer I’ve ever tried!
Elisa R.
Shiner beers were some of my first craft beers ever. I have bought new releases and they don;t disappoint. If you're new to beers, this pack is a good starter. It is a great sampler pack with different style beers. For sharing or for yourself! I continue to buy Shiner beers because of its price and taste. Shiner Black and Shiner Blonde are amazing beers too!
Diana B.
Fort Worth, TX
What a great Texas beer! It’s a staple. The variety pack has to be my favorite as there’s a little something for everyone and it’s great for those with a variety of taste or to split with someone who has the opposite taste. Always a favorite to grab for a quick get together.
Lisa B.
Williston
My favorite beer! And it's made in Texas, which I love. All the different flavors are great! I especially like the ruby redbird And the strawberry. They are always switching out a few of the flavors for what's in season which is a nice feature when buying a Box of beer.
Kayla C.
I love the idea of the variety pack. As someone who gets tired of one flavor of beer after one or two, this gives me the opportunity to keep enjoying without switching to a different brand or a different type of alcohol. I am a true Shiner fan for life!
Haley M.
Waco, TX
Shiner Family Reunion pack is the best small party pack you can buy for the money. It's like getting a 6-pack of individual bottles but better because the quality and flavor are guaranteed and it's easy to find. I don't think you can find a better go-to beer than one from the Shiner family.
Zach C.
Arlington
A great variety pack for any BYOB event! Has a little bit of everything from dark to light. Includes two of their yearly special releases. This year it was their peach (which was a too sweet for my liking). Overall, a great buy.