BY SHINER

Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I am a big fan of bock beer and this is the best of the best. If you like a dark beer that tastes like beer is supposed to taste, this will be a favorite. Price is also really good :)
Scott T.
St Petersburg, FL
Shiner is one of my favorite breweries. They make an excellent product and every beer I’ve ever had from them is leaps and bounds better than Bud.
Janae L.
Oklahoma City , OK
I love the cans. I hate that I can only buy them at the liquor store here but overall I love them and would definitely recommend
mary-elizabeth s.
lafayette, IN
A great beer. Its a nice flavorful bock that isn't too heavy or too dark. Its always affordable and especially good on tap.
Victoria A.
Irving, TX
Great taste, smooth beer. I tend to make this a chill at home drink a couple beers while watching the game beer. Two Thumbs up!
Brian J.
Cranford, NJ
Shiner is a great charming beer with loads of character. Nice crisp flavor with a malty/bread backbone with a sweet finish.
kierstin s.
Magnolia, TX
Classic shiner beer is a go to. Our wedding venue didn't approve of glass bottles it was nice to have a can option.
Kelli W.
Orlando, FL
My friend from Texas introduced me to this beer and I love it! It has a bold flavor that it is still refreshing.
Sabrina A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Same great beer. With a new can concept. They are great for keeping in the fridge as they dont take up much space
Amy W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Shiner is an awesome all around beer! Love their seasonal beers also. Have yet to meet anyone who dislikes it.