BY SHINER

Elizabeth F.
Shreveport, LA
We love Shiner, and these little cans are perfect for get togethers and lake trips! The beer tastes better in the little cans for some reason! I haven’t bought bottled Shiner in months now because the cans are awesome.
Hunter B.
Dallas , TX
Surprising dark beer that’s not too stout. Tastes great with dinner or a steak. Can drink these at tailgates, at the bar with friends or just a casual one when you get up in the morning. Would recommend to others
Sarah I.
Ada, OK
This is a great set for tailgating or going out in the river. A box of blocks and life is grand again! Perfect size for your ice chest or for anything. Great beer, refreshing and light. The best around.
Amanda K.
US
Sinner in a can is the perfect side kick to a lazy day floating down the river in the hot texas sun. The beer is a little heavier than your lager but gives that perfect punch I'm looking for.
Becca M.
Massachusetts
This is my favorite beer, the only reason I rate 4 stars is because I can never find bottles around me and sometimes all you need is a six pack. People in the Northeast love shiner too!!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I am a big fan of basically every beer Shiner has. My favorite is Holiday Cheer which is only available around Christmas time, but the original Shiner Bock is great too. Nice crisp and refreshing flavor, not too hoppy, and good balance of flavors.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My favorite go to beer! Love the little box of cans. They're perfect for a beach trip! Great flavor, easy drinking, and always easy to find. Shiner Bock is a beer that I purchase often and I am always satisfied with it!
Valerie H.
Bloomington, IN
Shiner is awesome. It's best when you drink it out of a chilled/forsted mug. I actually shed a tear when I found out that it was distributed in my state. Love it on a nice summer day! Thank you Texas!
Jennifer M.
Temple, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love Shiner Bock - and when the cans came out - I was so happy! These are perfect to take with you, where glass is not allowed. Perfect packaging for the best beer out there.
Toni D.
Dallas, TX
As a current Texas resident, I can't get enough of shiner bock, which is perfect because it is sold everywhere! These cans are amazing for a day at the pool or lake!