BY SHINER

Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Happy Hour Expert
Shiner Bock is one of the best mid-range beers on the market. It has a strong enough taste to outreach beers like Budweiser and Michelob without being as disgustingly aggressive as Shock Tops. Delicious off the tap.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Shiner is an awesome all around beer! Love their seasonal beers also. Have yet to meet anyone who dislikes it.
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Orlando, FL
My friend from Texas introduced me to this beer and I love it! It has a bold flavor that it is still refreshing.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Humble, TX
One of the best dark beers I've had! I absolutely love this stuff. It goes does down smooth...
Kelly O S.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
I am a big fan of bock beer and this is the best of the best. If you like a dark beer that tastes like beer is supposed to taste, this will be a favorite. Price is also really good :)
Toni D.
Toni D.
Dallas, TX
As a current Texas resident, I can't get enough of shiner bock, which is perfect because it is sold everywhere! These cans are amazing for a day at the pool or lake!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Temple, TX
I love Shiner Bock - and when the cans came out - I was so happy! These are perfect to take with you, where glass is not allowed. Perfect packaging for the best beer out there.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Bloomington, IN
Shiner is awesome. It's best when you drink it out of a chilled/forsted mug. I actually shed a tear when I found out that it was distributed in my state. Love it on a nice summer day! Thank you Texas!
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
I am a big fan of basically every beer Shiner has. My favorite is Holiday Cheer which is only available around Christmas time, but the original Shiner Bock is great too. Nice crisp and refreshing flavor, not too hoppy, and good balance of flavors.