BY SHINER

• How do you like your Shiner? Bottler, can or cold glass?8 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is one of our go to summer beers. When it’s ice cold it tastes the best. It has a great flavor and aftertaste. It was delicious and smoothe. Compared to other beers, it’s top premium for us. We would definitely buy this again.
Alli M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This beer is pretty good. My friend bought it out of state for our fourth of July party a few years ago. It's not my favorite and I don't have access to it in this state (to my knowledge) but I would purchase it again.
Misty J.
From my home state of Texas so you know it’s good! Not to filling and it comes in a couple different varieties now. Repeat customer. Very good flavor and not bitter at all. Dark in color but not heavy. Always a go to
Dani C.
San Antonio
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I'm from Texas so I automatically love Shiner. The bottle screams Texas and this beer isn't too heavy. Goes well with a nice cut of meat. Affordable yet good quality. Nothing goes better together than Shiner and two stepping. Shiner Bock - 12 CT
Emily S.
There was a time when my fridge was exclusively composed of Shiner bottles and nothing else. They’re still what I reach for when I get a hankering for a nice cold beer. You can’t beet that smooth amber taste.
Linda-Marie O.
Sharpsburg, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
We were introduced to these by friends in Texas where it is brewed, it is kind of hard to find in our area but we enjoy the hardy taste and smooth flavor of them when we can find them
Lizz L.
Tulsa
This beer has always been a family favorite. Growing up it was always my dad's choice so when it came time for me to try my first beer of course I tried this. I don't usually like darker beers because they always feel too heavy on my stomach, but I enjoyed this beer a lot. The taste was smooth and it brought back plenty of memories!
Dellea C.
Philadelphia
A happy medium! Not too light and not too dark. It’s my go to beer in Texas. I prefer Shiner Bock on the super hot days during summer. Especially st the lake with friends.
Ashley D.
Paris, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The first time I tried this was not too long ago. I had heard it was really good, and it was. It's not something I could buy over and over if I wanted a drink because it is more expensive than some of the alternatives but it is smooth with a great taste.
Meagan S.
Burleson, TX
I am newer to the beer life but Shiner is quickly becoming my absolute favorite.  It's crisp and best served ice cold.  Great for hot days at the pool or cold nights around the campfire.  Easy to find at any grocery store or liquor store and a good purchase for the price.
Nicole W.
Grand Island, NE
How do you like your Shiner? Bottler, can or cold glass?