BY SHINER #56 in Beer

Shiner® Bock.
Made especially for you.
Every drop of Shiner is brewed in shiner.
EST. 1909.
Spoetzl Brewery Shiner TX.
Enjoy.
Beer.
Nothing's finer than a shiner.
Prosit!
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• Is this brand good. Im all into trying new things. This a...2 Answers
  • I love this beer. My boyfriend always drinks this beer. I...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite seasonal Shiner?1 Answers
  • "My go-to beer - ice cold and refreshing 100% of the time." in 1 review
  • "I first tried this beer when I picked up a "create your own six pack" at the store and the label caught my eye (I like yellow!)." in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with a Texas classic!" in 1 review
Mireya R.
Castro valley, CA
Shiner is most definitely one of my all time favorite beers to just have a pack in my fridge. I can pretty much have one with whatever I’m eating and not get that heavy feeling in my tummy. When living in Austin, to this was all I ever drank! Still wish I would’ve gone to the brewery while living out there but maybe when I go visit. Anyhoot... one of my faves, not too heavy, not to potent and perfect for just throwing some back to hang out and relax
Michelle V.
New York
Being from Colorado and all the microbrews, I can be a little harsh on beers. Shiner is good but it's just not as smooth as some of the others. It tastes a little cheaper, but also costs less than the others. Overall, I like it. Its widely available, and it's still a home run in my book when in places like Texas that don't have the large selection of beers.
Samantha B.
Austin
We just recently moved to Texas, and I had some friends take me out I said what beer do y’all recommend? They said shined without missing a beat. Shiner is a wonderful wheat beer, it is easy on the palette. It’s perfectly balanced in my opinion. I think it has to be my favorite beer here, and it is definitely a staple in our fridge!
Valerie E.
My favorite Texas beer ! It’s perfect on those hot humid summer nights when I’m out with friends. It’s delicious and from Texas so how could you not love it? Whenever a friend from out of states comes to visit I make them try it and they always love it.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love the darkness of this beer! I like having it on hot summer days. I think it has a good taste but not everyone is a fan of dark beers. Sometimes I will make steak and have a Shiner to go along with it. I like all the beers in the shiner family but this one will always be my go to. I first purchased the bottle then the cans came out and I purchased those instead. You should give it a try if you are looking for a great tasting dark beer. It doesn't make you feel bloated like some beers do after you drink one.
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
Grade A beer! Here in North Carolina you can't just pick these up at the gas station like other domestic beers, but in my opinion they are worth going out of the way for. If you're a fan of beer I highly recommend giving Shiner Bock - 12 CT a shot!
Alaina H.
Willis
Shiner is my favorite dark beer. It has a great taste and I love to pick it up at the store for the weekend. The packaging is awesome and it’s a plus it’s made right here in Texas. I will always go to this beer first. Weather out at a restaurant or sitting at home with family and friends.
Zachary D.
Huntsville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When I was getting into new beers Shiner Bock was my starting point. I still find it a happy go-to. Tastes great and goes down smooth with no weird after taste. Recommend to anyone. Shiner makes great beer and you should try all the flavors!
Deidra S.
San Antonio
I love to drink Shiner on occasion. It’s one of my favorite beers. Hands down Shiner is one of the best. The flavor is really good and so is the value. I highly recommend Shiner. I would buy it again and do actually buy it regularly.
tailor e.
Smooth and delicious. Perfect for a warm summer day or a cool fall evening. Was recommended this beer by a friend and was pleasantly surprised by how much my husband and I really enjoyed this beer. Will definitively purchase again!
lizette m.
Is this brand good. Im all into trying new things. This actually looks good.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this beer. My boyfriend always drinks this beer. Its a light bold flavor which i really love.
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What's your favorite seasonal Shiner?