Shiner Bock - 12 CT uploaded by Vicky R.Shiner Bock - 12 CT uploaded by Kayleigh W.

BY SHINER #73 in Beer

Shiner® Bock.
Made especially for you.
Every drop of Shiner is brewed in shiner.
EST. 1909.
Spoetzl Brewery Shiner TX.
Enjoy.
Beer.
Nothing's finer than a shiner.
Prosit!
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• Is this brand good. Im all into trying new things. This actually ...2 Answers
  • I love this beer. My boyfriend always drinks this beer. Its a lig...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite seasonal Shiner?1 Answers
  • "You can't go wrong with a Texas classic!" in 1 review
  • "I first tried this beer when I picked up a "create your own six pack" at the store and the label caught my eye (I like yellow!)." in 1 review
  • "My go-to beer - ice cold and refreshing 100% of the time." in 1 review
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Raleigh, NC
Shiner won't change your life, but it's smooth and dependable. I think it's a great beer with food or something fairly light for tailgating. It's super drinkable, but actually has flavor unlike the macrobrews. It's my go to when I'm someplace with a smaller beer list and I want something I know I'll enjoy.
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Cuba, IL
I am not a fan of beer, but I am in LOVE with this beer it is amazing. It is one of the few beers I am willing to drink without any complaints! If you are looking for a beer that your girlfriends or wives might like give this one a shot!
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Houston , TX
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite beers! Currently drinking one lol but I just love the smooth taste it has. They are sell for a good price and has meet my expectations and will recommend this beer for those who like dark beers.
Shiner is one the most underrated drinks, well i think so. My fave is the prickly pear. I love the 12 pack, even though it finishing the entire pack only takes day or two in my house. We love our beers.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Round Rock, TX
Great smooth dark ale.... Perfect to pair with blue cheese burgers and fried foods... Really hard to find past Tennessee but definitely worth the price tag when rarely found in NY.
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
My first interaction with this was in one of those pick your 6 because I really liked the bottle cap. It is one of my new favorite beers!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Alexandria, VA
This is a thanksgiving must have, nothing better than a having full tummy and watching the game with a cold Shiner in hand.
Kayleigh W.
Kayleigh W.
radcliff, KY
 If I happen to be in Kroger I will most definitely grab me a random pack of Shiner. I really enjoy this brand because there is an arrange of  versatile flavors and I like to explorer more than just the basics. So around my birthday ( back in March) I got lucky and found this beauty, which I can't find any more *tear*. It's perfect for coffee lovers! Smooth, bold, and haves a kick. The packing was adorable, I had to save the cap for my collection.
Gambrinus Company Shiner Bock Beer help a sister out, bring it back!

Liz S.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love the darkness of this beer! I like having it on hot summer days. I think it has a good taste but not everyone is a fan of dark beers. Sometimes I will make steak and have a Shiner to go along with it. I like all the beers in the shiner family but this one will always be my go to. I first purchased the bottle then the cans came out and I purchased those instead. You should give it a try if you are looking for a great tasting dark beer. It doesn't make you feel bloated like some beers do after you drink one.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert
Love Shiner Bock and have for years.  Only Bock I know of that's available year round but then it's not as creamy and a little lighter than a true bock.  But that's what you want in the Texas heat. Not something that will fill you up and make you want to take a nap! Before the craft beer explosion, Shiner Bock was an original in a sea of blonds and darks.
lizette m.
lizette m.
Is this brand good. Im all into trying new things. This actually looks good.
Mikita S.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
I love this beer. My boyfriend always drinks this beer. Its a light bold flavor which i really love.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
What's your favorite seasonal Shiner?