Shiner Bock - 12 CT uploaded by Vicky R.Shiner Bock - 12 CT uploaded by Kayleigh W.

BY SHINER #38 in Beer

Shiner® Bock.
Made especially for you.
Every drop of Shiner is brewed in shiner.
EST. 1909.
Spoetzl Brewery Shiner TX.
Enjoy.
Beer.
Nothing's finer than a shiner.
Prosit!
12 - 12 fl oz bottles. see more...

• Is this brand good. Im all into trying new things. This actually ...2 Answers
  • I love this beer. My boyfriend always drinks this beer. Its a lig...2 Answers
  • What's your favorite seasonal Shiner?1 Answers
  • "You can't go wrong with a Texas classic!" in 1 review
  • "I first tried this beer when I picked up a "create your own six pack" at the store and the label caught my eye (I like yellow!)." in 1 review
  • "My go-to beer - ice cold and refreshing 100% of the time." in 1 review
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I love the darkness of this beer! I like having it on hot summer days. I think it has a good taste but not everyone is a fan of dark beers. Sometimes I will make steak and have a Shiner to go along with it. I like all the beers in the shiner family but this one will always be my go to. I first purchased the bottle then the cans came out and I purchased those instead. You should give it a try if you are looking for a great tasting dark beer. It doesn't make you feel bloated like some beers do after you drink one.
Ciara V.
Natchitoches, LA
I loved this beer! It taste good and it’s a beer to just sit back and relax and drink a few! I would recommend it if you have a taste for Coors or beer similar! I purchased it at a liquor store! I would highly recommend it for sure!
Sue K.
Love, love, love ❤ Shiner Bach. If you don’t know Shiner is made here in Shiner Texas. I don’t only love it because I’m a Texan but because it tastes great. I love Shiner with Chicken Fried Steak, Brisket, Barbecue, Ribs, shooting pool, playing darts & shuffleboard. It’s also accompanied me on many trips to the Park & the Beach. Looking at all the times and places I just listed I haven’t been in one instant where it didn’t taste great. Grab a cold one & tip it back.
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
Crisp and malty. Fairly heavily carbonated for a beer in this style. If you are lucky enough to have access to this one in your home market, it will beat the pants off of most of the standard domestics.
Rachel R.
Sunnyvale
This is the one beer that I miss the most out of any type of alcohol since I moved away from Texas. It’s wonderfully mellow, and the PERFECT everyday relaxation beer. I’m constantly on the hunt for it at any store that I go to.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert
Love Shiner Bock and have for years.  Only Bock I know of that's available year round but then it's not as creamy and a little lighter than a true bock.  But that's what you want in the Texas heat. Not something that will fill you up and make you want to take a nap! Before the craft beer explosion, Shiner Bock was an original in a sea of blonds and darks.
Shannen P.
College Station
This is a go to beer. It's usually cheap, you can find it wherever you are, and you know what you can expect. It doesn't taste like water, and it is refreshing and crisp.
Hudson C.
North Richland Hills
Since moving to Texas 5 years ago, I've come to be a fan of Shiner Bock. It does have more character than what I normally drink but that isn't a bad thing. Heavier and robust, I especially enjoy drinking it during the colder months. Most people I know will be happy to drink it, making it a good choice for bring to parties.
Theresa A.
Happy Hour Expert
When I was living in Austin Texas it was a requirement to have tasted Shiner Bock beer. I am not a big fan of beer, but I thought it was OK. It was a little bit stronger then I prefer, but everyone I was with thought it was great. It is a sweeter beer and has quite a bit of carbonation, medium bodied, without much of an aftertaste.
Kirsten R.
Apo, AP
Shiner is Shiner... what more can I say? But in all seriousness, this is a wonderful Texan beer that is always a hit at our boat parties and cookouts. It's a dark beer with a light flavor. I wish more places would carry this beer. Really happy that the military liquor stores on post carry them for us. A+ beer, A++ company.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
I love this beer. My boyfriend always drinks this beer. Its a light bold flavor which i really love.
lizette m.
Is this brand good. Im all into trying new things. This actually looks good.
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
Happy Hour Expert
What's your favorite seasonal Shiner?