BY SHINER

Buy on Walmart
Amber M.
Love the Shiner Black Label! As a Texas beer I couldn’t be more proud to have this, it is my first choice against Guinness. It is reasonably priced and tastes amazing! Shiner Black Lager 12 Oz Beer 12 Pk Glass Bottles
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
This is what I always pull out whenever I’m having a good crawfish boil and my friends and their spouses all come over for the afternoon. It’s a good people pleaser and never does poorly in crowds, like some of its opponents.
Megan C.
Cleveland, TN
Best dark beer ever. This has a such a rich almost chocolate flavor I loved it!! Almost impossible to find in stores but when I do I purchase many cases. First tried on vacation and has been on of my go to beers ever since
Kelsey H.
Suring, WI
My brother isn’t a beer drinker but he’s a fan of this. So it must be good! I’ve tried it and it is pretty good. But darker beers aren’t my favorite. It’s in the middle as far as price goes so pretty affordable
Shariah D.
Denton, TX
My boyfriend likes this beer, he is a dark beer lover, so he really enjoyed this. There are so many beers out there, but he will most likely buy again. We bought it at Total Wine!
Brianna D.
Grassy Butte, ND
This is a favorite for my husband. If he tells me to order a beer for him while he is in the restroom or something I always order this because I KNOW he will like it haha. He loves the flavor it has.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
I love original Shiner but you cannot beat the Shiner Black. It’s a little stronger taste but very drinkable. This beer does not disappoint. For the price it is very worth it and not expensive.
Lindsay H.
Aurora, CO
 It has some rich flavors: very nutty and molasses-y. There is a roasted quality to it, and on top of that probably some chocolate too, but it’s not that sweet. I am not really into super hoppy beers (yet), and the Black Lager is very un-hoppy. I will say that it tastes much fuller on tap than out of the bottle, but goes down clean nonetheless (what does that even mean?), and is not at all filling.
Billie C.
Fresno
Yes!! This is my favorite dark Beer. It has amazing flavor and isn't bitter like most dark beers. It is affordable witch is a good thing! I purchased this at my local alcohol store. I would definitely recommend this !
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
I am a beer fan to say the least, this dark lager is one of my favs. Chocolatey taste makes you beg for another. Although it does make you feel full, it isn't like most dark beers, it is just about right.