BY SHINER

Beer brewed with Texas Ruby Read grapefruit juice and ginger. see more...

• "We love wild hare and are always looking to snag a six pack." in 1 review
Ryan G.
San Antonio, TX
My household loves shiner. It tends to be heavier, so it is only purchased for parties, but it is a hit! Being from south Texas this is a major part of our life. The pale ale is a great option.
Samantha B.
Nekoosa
Love this beer! Has an awesome, smooth taste and goes down easy! Highly recommended this Ale if you're looking for something a little different. You will get hooked!
Tiffany G.
San Antonio, TX
Im not a fan of beer. But being from Texas this is an amazing Texas beer to cook with. We make fish and chips. Not expensive and you can buy it everywhere.
Autumn S.
Fort Worth , TX
One of shiners best beers. We love wild hare and are always looking to snag a six pack. It's a great beer to take to someone's house. A crowd pleaser.
Kristen M.
This was a pretty tasty choice. I really enjoyed the way it taste and also enjoyed the packaging. I do recommend and I also will buy again!
Sarah S.
I love dinner! Got introduced when I was visiting Texas and wish I could find it more in New york! Their seasonal ones are amazing
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Yoshika G.
These were so good! For some reason I can't find these anymore had such a nice kick to the smoothness
Sarah P.
Hays
This is my roommates favorite beer and I like it too. It’s a good beer to share at the holidays
Urvashi M.
I found it nice but not so great as compared to other brands. Its delicious but not wow. Its fine overall. I am the first time user for this brand of beer. I think other brands such as bacardi and budweiser are better as compared to this. I might not buy it again unless there are no other better option.