BY SHINESENSATIONAL™

So luscious, so glassy, so yummy: Luscious shine, delectable feel. Comfortable, non-sticky, moisturizing, high-shine formula. 18 different yummy flavors and fragrances. . see more...

• Is this too sticky? What can you say about this product?3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These lip glosses are one of my favorites. They look great on the lips, very shiny, very smooth, they are slightly tinted and one thing I like about them is the all different fruit smells. Some lips glosses smell funny and/or taste funny. These smell nice and fruity and if they accidentally get in your mouth a little they don't taste bad. These only last maybe an hour or two so I do wish they lasted longer but I still really like them. They are inexpensive I have tried a few of the flavors and I will always have at least one of these on me. " in 4 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is kind of sticky, it does have a good color pay off but I just can't get over the tacky ness of the gloss to bring myself to purchase again but I give a C rating because it's not a complete miss it does have a good color pay off!" in 4 reviews
  • "It's almost like a tinted lip balm in a gel form." in 1 review
Aqua A.
Goshen, OH
I got this product in 01 Minty Sheer and am in love with this product! It's so glossy, hydrating and never gloopy. Plus it smells great. I have a hard time not eating this gorgeous clear shade of gloss.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Review for: Cherry Bloom 45 more...
It definitely tastes good and not super bright color. Easy to apply and only $4 at Target. Wish they came in other colors. Also feels kind of heavy and sticky on my lips. Might buy again but have other lip glosses I like better.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
This is my fav lip gloss ever . Also my first purchase lip gloss that I can't forget . Smell so good and shimmery . I even don't remember how many times I brought this love this product . I always buy same color 20 treat me sweet .
Amanda L.
This lipgloss I really think is awesome not only because the lovely color but its long lasting and it moisturizes really well and you can find this at Walmart stores for a reasonable price and totally worth it
Cassie N.
['Jim Falls', ''], WI
This lip gloss is very sheer, really shiny, and not sticky at all. I have the Cherry Kiss which is slightly tinted. It's almost like a tinted lip balm in a gel form. It smells really good like cherries and it's tastes ok, like artificial cherry. Good for a lazy day or to use over lipstick to give it shine.
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
Rebecca L.
I love this product! Makes my lips feel smooth and not sticky! It smells wonderful also 😍 my mother bought this for me and I ran out so I bought more! Very cheap and would recommend to anyone :) all Maybelline products are awesome!
Soledad U.
Miami, Florida
Tiene una duración muy buena, se siente cómodo usarlo, pueden encontrarlo en tiendas de belleza, tales como "Make Up" etc. Grandes tiendas como Falabella, Hites etc. Acá en Chile. Tiene un sabor muy rico y el olor que tiene también. Fácil de aplicar, 100% recomendable.
Amber F.
This lip gloss is kind of sticky, it does have a good color pay off but I just can't get over the tacky ness of the gloss to bring myself to purchase again but I give a C rating because it's not a complete miss it does have a good color pay off! Maybe next time maybilline
Ashley L.
Jb Mdl, NJ
Bought this lip gloss when I was in a hurry. Didn't realize what brand or color I grabbed until I first used it. I've never bought a lip gloss I've loved, they always end up in the trash after one use but this one I absolutely love. It has a smooth gloss and lasts a while!
Janina F.
Davie, FL
Is this too sticky? What can you say about this product?