BY SHINE ORGANICS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

PurifyWhether you're looking to reset your diet or maintain a healthy lifestyle, eating nutritious, organic foods is the first step. With fruits, veggies, parsley, and chia seeds, Purify will help make clean eating delicious and convenient. see more...

Review (1)
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I bought a box of these at Costco the other day. They come in a box of 12. I was skeptical at first thinking they might not be good and I was happy to find out they taste very yummy and my kids love them! It came with another flavor, the banana carrot mango orange one. My kids are picky, so I was excited they like these! My kids don’t always want to eat vegetables and I’m excited over these because now I don’t feel guilty if they don’t get their daily requirements in since these do contain veggies. I also tried them and they taste delicious, they don’t taste like they have vegetables in them at all, they just taste like a sweet apple sauce. These are organic and is an excellent source of vitamin C, vitamin A, and omega 3, and it has no artificial flavors and is non-GMO. Perfect snack at home or on the go. I will definitely be buying these again!