Shine Killer Mini

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shine Killer Mini!
Dominque C.
tillson, NY
Shine Killer Mini uploaded by Dominque C.
Soo im not really sure how I feel about Shine Killer Mini ..I love NYX products and I love how they sell the mini primers..I really wanted to like this primer I love NYX Angel Veil && NYX pore filler primer..well this primer comes out black which I was kind of nervous I didn’t want a black film on my face..surprisingly it blended really good and definitely does what it’s claims as far as being a shine killer..but when I put my foundation on it blended well but about an hour later my face felt really tight and like all the moisture was gone..so I definitely would wear this primer by itself (makes the face look flawless) maybe I will give it another try on my more oily days 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jill T.
I've noticed my T-zone getting oily lately so I picked up this product. I've use it a few times, and while it may be the other primers/products I used it didn't do anything for controlling the shine
Stephanie Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it for my skin type I have oily skin and large pores so it does what its says its meant to do love it highly recommend it
Bethany H.
Ohio
I have oily skin and this primer helped my makeup stay shine free longer than any other I have yet to try...I will purchase again...also a little goes a long way.
Shirley C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is bomb. I tried it after hearing that it was a good dupe for the much more expensive smashbox primer that I fell in love with after getting a sample. This primer didn't disappoint at all. It has that same silky feeling and really gives you a flawless canvas. I will never buy the smashbox again after finding this much cheaper dupe.
Nat G.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's pretty decent . Does it's job. Not pricey at all either. It makes you matte. Easy to apply.

Looking for your answer?