MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderMaybelline
Shine Free Oil-Control Loose Powder

Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder

How can I get free makeup?
How to get free makeup ?
Would you recommend this product ?[product:maybelline-shine-free-oil-control-loose-powder]
Start your review of Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder!
Product Highlights
gives a lovely matte finish- use with a really big brush and dab on! makes me feel more confident s oil is definitely reducedin reviews
Barbara C.
Pooler, GA
Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder uploaded by Barbara C.
Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder uploaded by Barbara C.
I love it's lightness, I hate feeling like I wear 20 lbs of makeup (but still love to wear it), I do tap a lot of the powder off the pad before applying though.. This powder is my favorite because it doesn't make my skin look patchy and does a good job covering up blemishes and toning down my oily skin. I have combination skin, this works well. Also I feel like it lasts forever! Not sure if that's because I use it so lightly but I've had this one for a few months now.
Puravi N.
Des Moines, IA
Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder uploaded by Puravi N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best loose powder I’ve used. I have oily skin and it works great for shine control as well as making the pores look ok and not too large. Used it all over my face here
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitivamente me encanta el acabado de este polvo .. me encanta como siento ligera mi piel , nada grasa por mi maquillaje 💄 ..me gusta y se los recomiendo yo lo compraría siempre Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder
Kelsey H.
Manchester, NH
Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: CVS
Great inexpensive loose powder! It gets rid of shim immediately. The application is a little weird I don’t like these types of containers. It’s great for combination or oily skin. Will definitely buy again.
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,336 reviews
Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder uploaded by massiel H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me encanta usar este polvo para sellar mis maquillajes es súper fácil de usar y no deja grumos es perfecto para cada maquillaje que realizo súper calidad a un muy buen precio lo recomiendo
Tasneem R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder uploaded by Tasneem R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this product for years! I use it to set my foundation and also bake my contour line. The color works perfectly with my skin tone and it never looks cakey or fake! A total dupe for the Laura Mercier loose setting powder.
sunflower D.
Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder uploaded by sunflower D.
Using this under my eyes it looked so bright and blurred . My whole base looked very good today ! Also I bought this in a darker shade for the rest of my face ! Definitely recommend for a all over face powder as well as under the eyes !
Nieves M.
chicago
Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder uploaded by Nieves M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Would recommend ❤️ I have oily skin and it does the job ! Is also really affordable and you can obtain coupons for most Maybeline products online just a tip for all my girls/guys out there to save a dollar or two
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder uploaded by christina H.
Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder uploaded by christina H.
i love this super affordable powder i use it to set my conceler its really velvety make my skin look really smooth and clean its very easy to blend and apple it one of my fav drugstore brand ill deff repurchace
Nia C.
Atlanta, GA
Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder uploaded by Nia C.
This is my go to powder! It keeps my face from getting oily and it is the perfect finishing touch to a makeup look. It 100% helps for oil control so anyone who has a lot of oil production should get this product. This powder has saved my life!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Khinma L.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a 10 mois
Bethany S. il y a 6 mois
I use it every day especially in the summer and I absolutely would. But I also do light natural glow makeup. So I take a Brush grab alittle of the product tap of access and lightly swipe it especially around my nose and t zone and alittle to set my eyes let's me look natural while not really adding color bc I always get shade lighter. And it's already generally colorless in yhe lighter colors.
Vanessa F.
il y a un an
Shine Free® Oil-Control Loose Powder? Does anyone use any other face products with this? Sometimes it makes my face oilier and im trying to figure out if it’s the product or something else in my routine. I feel like it gives the most coverage I’ve found.
Colleen H. il y a 10 mois
I typically only use a tinted sunscreen underneath it and occasionally a lighter coverage foundation and this powder really helps control my oil!! I've been using it for years!
Kim Z.
chicago
il y a un an
Israela Jerosa A. il y a un an
You dont look weird at all dear, the tone of the loose powder just doesnt fit well with your skin tone but the quality of that was helpful especially for me because i have an oily face and it controls the oiliness.
Kristina Sophia J.
Fayetteville, NC
il y a 2 ans
Sarah S. il y a 2 ans
Nikkia Joy launched hers specifically for oily skin and it is amazing. She is a makeup artist on YouTube. I have really oily skin and her setting powder is the only one I use. Check out her YouTube channel, she talks a lot about oily skin.