BY J.A. COSMETICS #36 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

These amazing little sheets instantly absorb oil, minimize pores and transforms shiny skin into gorgeous matte perfection. Woven texture eradicates shine and keeps skin matte for hours. Green Tea Extract helps re-texturize skin and mask facial imperfections. Travel pack fits neatly into your purse for on-the-go touch-ups. 50 sheets included. see more...

Maria H.
Maria H.
I've been trying out this product for couple months now and I can say it takes the oil off of my face. But I have to use like 2 sheets on the same place. I can't complain because of the price I will use all of them but I don't think I will buy again.
Abigail K.
Abigail K.
Goshen, OH
They work pretty well for getting in the T-Zone area, they are really cheap, and I definitely will continue buying! I got mine from Mijers and they also sell them at Target I believe. I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Gwendolyn J.
Gwendolyn J.
There great and only $1 for 30 (used to be 50) but still great value because they get the oil off leaving a matte finish. Very gentle on the skin...too small could be larger or go back to 50 but I will continue to purchase
Personally, I have oily skin and I try to find any product to control the oil. And with this lowly priced blotting sheets I thought it would be perfect. I guessed wrong, did not work well at all. I would not buy it again.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
E.L.F. can be hit and miss with their products. These blotting sheets are definitely a HIT!! For only $1, they are good about absorbing oil from my T-zone areas. I usually don't have to use more than 2 sheets at a time.
Collin L.
Collin L.
Cincinnati, OH
Really good product - probably the cheapest blotting paper out there. The material is also rice paper so it's bio degradable if that interests you. Absorbs oil easily, only need one sheet if that for a matte finish.
Madison H.
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
These blotting sheets are pretty good! I found them at my local TJ Maxx and got them for a great price, I had to use them multiple times throughout the day but they did their job! I think they worked pretty well!
Pilar R.
Pilar R.
I've tried so many blotting sheets and they either never work or they take my makeup off with the oil, for $2 these are great. Take off my oil and not my makeup. Elf truley is one of the best drugstore brands.
Kaylee E.
Kaylee E.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Love love these so much, they work really really well. They are super cheep and are a really good product. I usually get mine at a drugstore. I love elf products and would really recommend to other people.
Anna A.
Anna A.
It does erase some oil and it is at a decent price. But, I prefer Clean and Clear oil absorbing sheets. For me the elf brand did not pick up as much oil, and the sheets tore pretty easily.
Halley L.
Halley L.
How many sheets come in each pack?