Shine Define Flexible Hold Hair Spray by Sebastian for Unisex - 6.8 oz Hair Spray

BY SEBASTIAN

Sebastian - Shine Define 6.8oz Type: Styling Products see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Pamela N.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product has a beautiful smell to it. It is light wait but holds great. It all is an amazing price. I love the texture it gives my hair and my son's love it too.
Cheron L.
Ringgold, GA
I love the hold and shine that I get from Shine Define Flexible Hairspray!! It holds my hair better than most hair sprays that I have used in the past. A must have!
Rhonda S.
Dallas, GA
This spray did seem to hold and was flexible. I hae very thick coarse hair that I blowdry and flat iron. However, the scent was a bit overpowering for me and it was a bit pricey.
Ashley K.
Upland, IN
Love the flexible hold however not crazy about the smell. I want to try some more products from this brand and see what all I can really enjoy
Katherine C.
Downey, CA
Lo uso para que mis cabellos no se queden parados. Y me ha funcionado muy bien hasta ahora. Lo recomiendo. Solo que es un poco grasoso.
Alice K.
Kennewick, WA
Soft hold for great styling and has a light scent that doesn't overwhelm easy to comb thru or brush afterwards just re spray
Hannah B.
Newton Center, MA
I have such fine hair and this priduct is the inly one i have ever been happy with. I love it so much