Shine Curl Milk By L'oreal uploaded by wendy d.Shine Curl Milk By L'oreal uploaded by Pinas C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #41 in Scalp Treatments

Designed to bring out the best in hair, products designed for all hair types and problems. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
My hair is naturally wavy. I have a hard time styling it because of frizz. This Shine Curl Milk has took that problem away. After using it I can let my hair dry naturally and it looks beautiful. Smooth soft curls that don't need gel or any other hair products. Other hair products I've tried to control the waves and frizz, left my hair to stiff, and not natural looking. Now my hair is manageable and beautiful.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
I have liked far and wide to find a product to tame my thin loose curls without making it heavy, greasy or crunchy. I really didn't enjoy this unfortunately as it was one of those products that left my hair feeling kinda dirty. It smells good though. Im sure for different curl patterns and thicker hair, this might work just fine, but for my hair type, it is a pass.
amanda l.
My hair is natural curly so give it the frizz free bouncy curls that I want I use this. My curls are soft bouncy and not weighted down lifeless curls. Not only does it make my hair feel good but smell good as well. I love love love this product.
Johanna P.
Doral, FL
I used this product and I can not complain, as it is based on milk moisturizes the hair and gives it back its natural sheen. I just wish it was more natural and less chemical, as I have naturally curly hair, that would be a plus for the brand.
Mayra R.
I love L'Oréal it seems like all their products work great for my type of hair. This product is another one. Since I have frizzy wavy hair this product seems to help with the frizz and tangles. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Immediately after applying this product I feel confident with my hair, now that I can leave it naturally down when leaving my house. This product holds natural curls, and gives off great volume as well as texture.
Kristen S.
Loreal makes some of the best haircare products on the market in my opinion. This one in particular has the perfect formula for giving your hair that softness & shine that gives it that healthy feel as well.
Evelyn C.
Dayton, OH
Helps keep my curly hair in good condition and adds texture to my hair! Makes my hair smell amazing and look amazing too! Can't wait to try out more products from this brand. It never lets me down!!!
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
This product is super affordable and does the trick! I use it all the time and I cannot get enough of it. I even take it with me when I travel. I believe you can purchase this at many store locations.
Kimberly C.
Washington, MI
I have super natural curly hair and this product sort of helps my curls be more defined. I don't really like the smell but it does curl my hair a bit. Wasn't too effective but I'd still recommend