BY SHINDIGZ

• Is this an opine store only and if not is it located in Florida?...1 Answers
  • Is this store like a Party City? 1 Answers
Kristine I.
Good prices and free shipping at the times I used them. I bought a lot of favors and items for my sons birthday party and worked out to be cheaper than other sites. Now I get their catalogs in the mail all the time and loves looking at what they have to offer from time to time.
Juliana B.
Shindigz is a great online shopping place for parties. there are so many different things you can order for your party to make it perfect. there's even life sized pictures of you. it is definitely a great website
Michelle B.
Beaumont, CA
Shindigz is the perfect place to online shop for all your party needs. I go to the website and come out filled with inspiration. Every time I have ordered from them I have loved everything I have gotten.
Abigail N.
Springfield, IL
Shindigz is always used by my family when we have a party coming up that we need to plan for! We always buy our decorations and accessories at Shindigz. Excellent customer service.
Whitney B.
We used Shindigz to plan my husband's graduation party. We loved all their supplies for our college!! Cute, great quality. Plan on using them again for my son's 1st birthday.
Raquel B.
Lake Worth, FL
Is this an opine store only and if not is it located in Florida? I never heard of it.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Is this store like a Party City?