BY ATLUS

Lead a group of high school students with a dangerous extracurricular activity: exploring the mysterious tower Tartarus and fighting the sinister Shadows during the Dark Hour, a frozen span of time imperceptible to all but a select few. However, the end of their quest is no longer the end of the story-witness for the first time the aftermath of the final battle and the students struggle to find meaning in their new lives.

Jessica P.
Portland
I'd like to give this game 5 stars, but I have to admit that at times the grind of building up social links and improve skills such as academics/courage/charm on a daily basis can seem a bit tedious. That said, at times, the daily grind can be a nice relaxing alternative to conquering the various enemies found in Tartarus.
Being unable to control your other party members in battle is off-putting at first but becomes easier through practice (that rush button FTW! Save your magic for when you need it!).
Maureen B.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was one of my favorite games back when i had a ps2. You can play it for hours, and the game itself (as per most roleplaying formats) allows customization to the story line based on your choices.
Maria S.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I don't own this for the PS2 but I do have this game for my psp and I downloaded it into my PS Vita and I have to say that this persona game is one of my favorite of all time! I also love that you can pick to be a female or male. I love the storyline and I hope they make something similar to this one. I played Persona 4 and I liked it too but you can only play as a male.
I do highly recommend this game!
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
Atlus Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Fes -Role Playing Game Playstation 2 Is a very fun and adventurous game to play.
Dee J.
Super fun to play , love this game very addicting highly reccomended me and my friend love this game
France G.
Kapuskasing, ON
Gamer Expert Level 2
Persona 3 FES is an interesting addition to the Shin Megami Tensei franchise as its format diverges and becomes it own unique thing.

Great battle system, surprisingly great story. Countless hours of gameplay. Great game to pick if you really love anime. You can also buy it on the PSN for 10 dollars. A steal, if you ask me.
Marina D.
Hamburg
That's cool game haha I like that.. Nez je ali sig bi mi se svidjela HAHA lova nak u ni
Tammy P.
Is this for adults
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
How much??? Good or not??
Justin C.
North Las Vegas
Wjy do the characters use guns to summon?
Ta'Keyyah B.
Beaumont, TX
Gamer Expert Level 2
Is this a good game? I was looking into it for my brother and was wondering.
Victoria A.
Danville , AL
What is this game about ? Is it fun , opinions ?