Shin Cup Noodle Soup - 2.65oz

Sportea Hot SPORTea Description: Energize Your Day! Tastes Great! Thirst Quenching! Naturally Energizing! SPORTea is a delicious, high performance beverage formulated for active people desiring a nutritious alternative to coffee, soda, alcohol, and sugary "athletic" drinks. SPORTea is good news for dieters and health seekers as well. When SPORTea was first created by a well known Colorado herbist, he developed this unique beverage with 4 goals in mind: It needed to fit their active, busy lifestyle by being easy to make and consume. It needed to provided them with not only a good taste, but also a bit of a lift, a feeling of sustained energy, whenever they need one. not that typical energy burst/bust feeling! It needed to offer a real honest-to-goodness healthy alternative to all the sugary, caffeine loaded, artificially sweetened, and carbonated beverage choices in the marketplace. It needed to provide key everyday health and nutritional benefits as well. What makes SPORTea so unique, is also as much about what it doesn't contain as it is about what it does contain. The formulators wanted people to have a beverage that was good for a person to drink all day long, much like water, and therefore it was important to them that SPORTea have no negative attributes. Therefore SPORTea does not give you: The "surge-sink' let down syndrome so often associated with drinking regular caffeinated and sugary beverages. SPORTea is a decaff equivalent and has NO sugar! It energizes via overall body performance efficiency improvement and not a riveting injection into the central nervous system. The extra calories associated with juices, soda, or sugary sport drinks. SPORTea has "0" calories! The potentially negative aspects of consuming diet drinks with artificial sweeteners (see studies). SPORTea contains nothing Artificial and is 100% natural! The dry unsavory after-taste associated with so many different types of beverages (other than water). that really do not quench your thirst. SPORTea has a clean and refreshing flavor with no after-taste and truly does quench your thirst! SPORTea does NOT contain: any calories sodium sugar cholesterol fat artifical sweeteners, colors, or flavors hardly any caffeine carbohydrates gluten Free Of Calories, sodium, sugar, cholesterol, fat, artifical sweeteners, colors, or flavors, carbohydrates, gluten Decaff equivalent: 98% Caffeine-free naturally, without processing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)

What's your favorite ramen? [product:nongshim-spicy-shin-ramen-cup] is my favorite.
Is this product in Walmart?
Start your review of Shin Cup Noodle Soup - 2.65oz!
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This is the best instant ramen in America! It's super cheap, has a lot of noodles, and the broth is so good! It's pretty spicy, but still enjoyable, and the dehydrated veggies actually taste pretty good! I know it's so bad for you, but sometimes you get a ramen craving!
Jenny V.
Shin Cup Noodle Soup - 2.65oz uploaded by Jenny V.
Spicy! My favorite to go ramen. Yum yum. Easy to prepare. Very affordable. Yes, yes recommended!
Erica R.
Flagstaff, AZ
Shin Cup Noodle Soup - 2.65oz uploaded by Erica R.
These noodles have become my favorite! I like how it's spicy but not to spicy .the noodles don't get soggy and tasteless. Very cheap ! And oh so good!! I got them at an Asian Market near my house for $2 . I did spill some on my favorite sweater n it stained it😔 so be extra careful!
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
1,001 reviews
Shin Cup Noodle Soup - 2.65oz uploaded by Betzabe C.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Shin Cup Noodle Soup - 2.65oz really love this noodles they taste so good you dont need to add any spicy sauce because its ready only add the water its very easy to prepare👌 and it’s affordable and satisfies ❤️
Iryna H.
Philadelphia, PA
I like these ones, this is type of spicy that still leaves you with rich flavor. It’s kind of spicy that doesn’t burn ur taste buds.
Jessica J.
Princeton, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best ramen noodles ever! They are spicy and have a great flavor! I got these from Walmart. Super easy to cook too!
October K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Got this in the international foods section at Walmart. It is very spicy so spicy my nose was running and my lips were burning. Never had an instant ramen that had dried mushrooms in it. The dried mushrooms and green onions were kinda tough rubbery like and alittle hard to chew even after I let them sit in cup while the ramen cooled. The flavor was alright. Would maybe buy again.
Paige B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I get these in the four pack in my local supermarket in the international food section. They are super spicy and delicious and are amazing if you’re looking to step up your instant ramen game!
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Shin Cup Noodle Soup - 2.65oz uploaded by KookHee K.
It is my all time favorite ramen ever. Since I was a kid I've enjoyed it. It's a little bit spicy but I think anyone handle it except kids.
Shelley M.
If you want a good spicy,filling, flavorful cup of noodles then this is noodles for you. All you have to do is open the packet seasoning, add water, and pop it in the microwave. It's quick and easy and amazingly delicious.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...