Shimmering Body Oil

by Bali Body

Bali Body Shimmering Body Oil is a luxe multi-purpose hydrating body oil with a hint of bronze.

Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hydrated Silica, Mica, Fragrance (Parfum), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Gylcine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Coumarin, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Shimmering Body Oil is this product mostly best for putting on your chest and defining it when you already have a tan?
Is the Bali Body Shimmering Body Oil complimentary for fair skin? I know it has shimmer but is it tinted?
Does this work better then other oils and is it worth the high price tag?
Start your review of Shimmering Body Oil!
April M.
1,438 reviews
Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brand of tanning products. They really are great quality products. They get you bronze because they have a grey under tone and most other products have a orange base to them. It has a pleasant scent better than other brands that can linger.
Lee J.
Rockmart , GA
Shimmering Body Oil uploaded by Lee J.
Let me start off by saying I love their entire self tanning line. I can't say enough about this line. The shimmer oil is absolutely gorgeous and the self tanner is amazing, Although the self tanner can be a little sticky I would deal with it for the color it gives, the face tan water is super hydrating and gives a natural tan to the face and the bronzing lotion is a must for when your tan needs a touch up. The whole Bali Body line is truly amazing. The color their products give is super natural. I've used several self tanners, high end and cheap ones throughout my life and this is by far the BEST! Their also very affordable. Highly, highly recommend. GO TRY IT!
Christina B.
Amberson, PA
I love this stuff! It's amazing! It makes my skin look so good! It definitely hydrates my skin and isn't overpriced! They usually run promotions on their products!
Kristin C.
oceanside
Love this stuff gives your skin such a beautiful glow! Perfect to take on vacation since it fits in your carry on!!
Gina V.
Oak Creek, WI
The shimmer in this product is amazing! I wish it had a bit more protection in it, however it is great for low sun exposure, as well as adding some shine and moisture to your skin in the evenings for a night out as well.
Kelly O.
Lincoln Park, NJ
I love this oil because it also has a nice shimmer and leaves an instant tan. I use it any time I’m at a pool/beach party.
Diana Stephania C.
Fond Du Lac, WI
What i can say, perfect, you can wear whatever you want with the perfect bronze and some shimmer. Legs can look really stunning. Go get it girls
Emily X.
It is great overall! Smells good, tans evenly, and the shimmer looks great on photos. The only flaw is it leaked a little and got messy.
Sarah S.
Omaha
Loved this when I first got it, it gives really nice glow in collarbones and arms, however the formula becomes watery and not bronzing after some time
alexandra S.
Sun City Ctr, FL
This is perfect for when you don’t have much time and just want a quick tan or a bit of color. It’s the perfect color and NOT orange which is what I mainly care about when using tanning products. The only downside is it does transfer slightly so I would be hesitant to wear white while using this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Abbey D.
il y a 7 mois
Felicia ..
Campbellton, NB
il y a un an
Shimmering Body Oil yay or nay? Just ordered the Bali body self tanner so excited and was wondering about other products
Samantha M.
River Edge, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Shimmering Body Oil does this leave a residue? Does it dry down completely?