BY FISHER-PRICE

Take Shimmer and Shine on the most magical of adventures with this enchanting magic carpet. Realistic flying motions alongside over 40 phrases and soundsmake every genie adventure unique. Includes carpet and two dolls 2.5" W x 13" H x 16" L Plastic Requires 3 AA batteries Recommend for ages 3 and up Imported see more...

Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I just got this toy for my daughters. .. They love it and I have not even put the batteries in it yet... It is definitely worth the price of it... The toy cost $35.00 at toys r us...
Alexandra M.
Des Moines, IA
My twin girls absolutely adore this toy. We purchased it Sunday afternoon at our local Target for 13$ on clearance. It was an amazing deal we couldn't pass up.  My girls love singing along to the Shimmer and Shine theme song. Twin genies for twin girls :)
Karter C.
My daughter loves this toy it is so cute. I haven't seen a toy that was quite like this so it's nice to have a new toy around rather than on the same toy in different varieties.
Pam R.
Buffalo, NY
How often does it say a phrase/ask a question? Does it do it on it's own or do you have to press buttons?