Shimmer Light Shampoo - Blonde/Silver 31.5 oz. (Pack of 6) uploaded by Daisy R.Shimmer Light Shampoo - Blonde/Silver 31.5 oz. (Pack of 6) uploaded by Amber T.

BY SHIMMER

For best results use daily. Wet hair, massage into scalp, rinse. Repeat if desired. see more...

Kate F.
Newnan, GA
Literally the best purple shampoo to get rid of brassy/orange tones. It works quick (I noticed a difference after one wash) but the smell isn’t my favorite. I will still use this even though I don’t love the smell it’s totally worth it. Be sure to rinse off your shower/bath after use or it will leave purple streaks everywhere!
Daisy R.
I’m so so so in love with this shampoo it’s kept my tips silver & my hair looking so Fabulous would definitely recommend to those who just dyed there hair blonde/silver that don’t want it to look yellow !!!!! 💇🏼‍♀️
Chantel K.
Pilgrims Knob, VA
I love love love this product, we use it on clients hair at work and it always makes blonde go from dull to bright. I use this once or twice a week and the only problem I ever had was I left it on for a tad bit too long and had a purplish tint to my hair but I didn't hate it. It washed out after the next wash though.
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
Uhhhhh I do not care how many expensive purple shampoos come out and claim greatness, this is the absolute best. The great thing with this shampoo (other than the low cost) is that you can use it as a mask or treatment to get the yellow/brassiness out of your hair. My hair is white blonde and any amount of yellow irks me greatly! I wet my hair and apply this shampoo and leave it on for 10 to 15 mins... it does leave hints of purple in your hair if left on too long, so beware of this, if you're not one for loud colors. For me, however, I love the little hints of purple sometimes left in my hair, and tend to get a lot of compliments on it. This is the best bang for your buck for ash blonde, silver-white blonde, or anyone looking to liven up dull blonde hair. (just do not leave this on too long if you're looking for a little boost without the purple tint.)
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
I really like this shampoo, I'm no longer blonde but when I was this was my go to. If you're super kight like platinum I wouldn't leave it in for too long because it'll start to turn silver almost. It does have a weird smell but it works so good! I used to only use it like once a week and I loved the color it left me with! I would highly recommend especially since its so cheap and easy to find at sally's beauty supply.
Monica L.
Lakewood, CA
It is known that maintaining blonde hair can be both expensive and time consuming. I've tried purple shampoos both high and low. I have to say, while this has more harsh chemicals than others that I use, it is cheap and works pretty darn well. It is vividly purple and lathers like a charm. If you are sensitive to smell, I would probably stay away from this one though because the smell is strong and unpleasant, in an elderly woman floral type scent. If you can get passed that and sulfates being in your products, this is great for the price point and does a good job maintaining blonde. Unfortunately, the smell did it for me and I couldn't continuing using it. But for its purpose, it's a solid purple shampoo.
Loretta D.
canton , OH
This is a great shampoo for blonde hair and also if you grey, silver or white hair. It helps tone it and keep it fresh looking longer. Great if you have hard water. It does help with the brassiness from the water.
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
Definitely eliminates brassy and orangey tones.  And works better than some salon brands I've tried. As a red head gone blonde- it is an essential.
Susan S.
Loveland
Keeps my blonde highlights from going brassy. Have used this shampoo for years and I doubt I would change, I love it that much
Bailey B.
Favorite purple shampoo. I love the smell! The quality is really good for the price!! My blonde will stay blonde forever now!