BY SHIMMER

As Seen on TV. 10 Glitter Art Tattoo Designs Lasts up to 7 Days Water-proof. Kit Includes: 10 Glitter Tattoo Stencils. Body Glue. 1 Brush. 3 Body Glitters Applies in Seconds! Storage:  Do not allow to freeze.  Avoid direct sunlight. Glitter Glue & Adhesive Ingredients: Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyvinyl Acetate, Butylene Glycol. Glitter Ingredients: Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane- 11, Aluminum, may. see more...

Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are so much fun! They are exactly as advertised and last a long time on your skin. The stencils are a little uninteresting but man, the glue is good and the glitter is great! I have only used it a few times but I also don't have children. Just young at heart! Enjoy!
Karla C.
Karla C.
houston
I remember having this when I was a child . It's like a temporary tattoos you get from the vending machine instead you apply glitter . It last long unless you rub it (it will come off). But other than that I would totally buy it again. It's water proof and good for kids of any ages.
Diana M.
Diana M.
I bought this for my little sister who is 12. I couldn't help but put some on myself I love it! It's so easy to do and it lasts a lot longer then the package says. I wish I could by a bigger kit without having to buy it online but the small one works too.
Ali K.
Ali K.
Marysville, OH
I bought these for my daughter and we used them as something fun to do for her birthday. All of the kids absolutely loved them.
Joann D.
Joann D.
Rockford, TN
If your like me and not a professional at body art, this product is not for you. I bought this and tried it on my daughter, and While it looks easy and amazing on the package its not the case at all. Blending the colors and getting the tattoos to turn out as they say is near impossible. But they do last about 3-4 days...not the 10 that they claim. And as you shower or bathe the glitter starts to rub off and the glue stays leaving a nasty residue. And it takes some rubbing alcohol and serious scrubbing to remove all the glue.
sheila e.
sheila e.
Very easy to apply and looks good
Christina C.
Christina C.
Glendive, MT
My daughter is 5 and she can use it by herself she love it and it stayed on for a week .I put it on myself and it stayed on for a few days . I would buy it again if my daughter ask me to. its fun for her and her little friends.
Lourdes J.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
It is a regular product, I like it because it is easy to apply but it does not last too long, I gave it to my 10 year old niece and she liked it.
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
Maryville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Used these for a convention to show our purple koolaid spirit! They held out a lot longer than any we have tried so far. Very cute and affordable!
Betsi L.
Betsi L.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are so fun we got these on our family vacation and they would have stayed on longer but we went to the water park almost everyday.