Shimmer Fragrance Mist 84 oz

Shimmer Fragrance Mist 8.4 oz

Refreshing, oriental, and woody fragrance leaves you feeling cool and confident Ideal for a variety of occasions A fragrance that has been widely accepted It?s light, refreshing and can be applied often. fragrance to make it last longer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Shimmer Fragrance Mist 8.4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ioana C.
London, Greater London
Shimmer Fragrance Mist 8.4 oz uploaded by Ioana C.
Shimmer Fragrance Mist 8.4 oz I love the smells of body sprays from Victoria's Secret , it rarely happened to me to dispatch their products! I recommend them with all confidence! With 🤍 I.C. #summersip #BeautyHaul #bodyspray
Elizabeth C.
Es uno de mis perfumes favoritos, tiene un rico olor coco que te dura todo el día además de que me encanta por los brillos que te deja en la piel, yo lo recomiendo 👌
Erin W.
toronto
Shimmer Fragrance Mist 8.4 oz uploaded by Erin W.
the part where it sprays out of isnt that great but they smell has grown on me and i think it’s pretty good.

Looking for your answer?