Skin CareFacial SkincareSkin Care Masks & PeelsShills
Purifying Peel-off Mask for deep cleansing Black Mask Peel-off Facial Mask

by Shills

he Shills Deep Cleansing Purifying Peel-Off Black Face Mask has earned its superstar status by being the ultimate blackhead-buster. Specially-formulated to unblock clogged pores by peeling blackheads, dirt and spot-causing bacteria away. Directions for...

Has anyone had a problem with this mask not peeling off all the way ? I find myself using a wet rag to get the rest off most of the time .
Does it just when you peel it off? Or do people just exaggerate it?
Start your review of Shills Purifying Peel-off Mask for deep cleansing Black Mask Peel-off Facial Mask!
Patricia C.
Orlando, FL
It works !! It does hurt a little when pulling off, but you can see the dirt in your pores come out. I do recommend to put open your pores before applying it for better results.
Brittany B.
Phoenix, AZ
Shills Purifying Peel-off Mask for deep cleansing Black Mask Peel-off Facial Mask uploaded by Brittany B.
Purchased at: Walmart
It was okay. It was a peel off mask and I thought it would be able to rid blackheads but it didnt. It helped the overall texture of my skin though so I gave it another star🙃😊
Priscilla C.
New York
Purchased at: Walmart
My face is super soft. I feel brand new. Love the product. I definitely don’t regret trying this.
Audre M.
My face feels great every time I use this mask. I only use it once a week or once every two weeks, just to make sure I'm not drying out my skin. The product does work for me  I do see changes especially around my nose were most of my pores are exposed. The price is phenomenally low and its worth the purchase
Chelsea T.
Philadelphia
I though this mask was just okay for me. I didn’t feel or see much of a difference in my skin afterwards. Definitely tight, but that’s to be expected. I’ve only used it a few times at the recommendation of a friend.
Viki M.
Long Beach CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It's a fun mask that leave your skin soft after but it doesn't clean out your pores as well as a nose strip would. For the price I would recommend you try it.
Sinclair B.
I think it works but could do better with getting all that stuff out of my face honestly
Jules B.
North York, ON
Shills Purifying Peel-off Mask for deep cleansing Black Mask Peel-off Facial Mask uploaded by Jules B.
Couldn’t find the exact product but this is the Rosotena black mask purifying peel off mask. I only put this stuff on my focus areas as you really need to use the product wisely (it runs out quickly even for a big tube) you wait 20 minutes for it to dry and when you peel it off your face you can see all the gunk and built up stuff from inside your pores stuck on the peel! I love this product for that my only con is that for sensitive skin it may hurt your fact a little bit to peel it off and may leave it red. Nothing a soothing moisturizer can’t fix!
Sehrish S.
Dubai
Shills Purifying Peel-off Mask for deep cleansing Black Mask Peel-off Facial Mask uploaded by Sehrish S.
Its been around 3 yrs since im using this product, its affordable and worth it. I always try to apply this at least 3-4 a month with my other skin care routine. Works great. Visible difference if used properly. Im always stocked up on this. This product has helped me a lot.love it. 100% recommended.