BY CHINA

Description: Item Type: SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Size: About 13(L) X 4(W)cm Capacity: 50ml Gross Weight: About 68g Color: Black Main Ingredient:Minerals Package Included: 1 X SHILLS Blackhead Removal Mask Notes: 1. The real color of the item may... see more...

Candace T.
Commerce, GA
I like this mask a lot. I left it on about 30 minutes. Although it didn't clear away all of my blackheads, it did leave my skin feeling super soft. It is a bit painful to peel off, but no more than a biore pore strip. It is pretty stinky though. All in all I was happy with it and plan to continue using it. I really loved how it left my skin feeling.
Jazmyn T.
Winchester, KY
This looks absolutely stunning. I have always wanted to try this out because my nose isn't always perfect and it's has annoying blackheads that I won't to get rid of fast. I would like to try this product out so badly for my nose's sake.
Sherhlub V.
I've been trying out this mask for a few weeks now & i could have to say that it leaves my skin feeling super clean! It is similar to other masks. What I love about this mask is that it smells fresh & clean! I expected it to clean out my pores like the Biore strips but it only gets what is on top of my skin.
Katie w.
Alright so this is my first time trying it. I bought it offline for like $15. And it comes in a small bottle pretty much. It is painful to take off, and is very sticky and messy when applying. When i got it the box was open. I liked it but it didn't take off as much as I thought it would. I believe I might need to do a thicker layer on it to do so. But my face is soft. I only applied it on my t-zone because that's where I have it the worse
rylee j.
Murphy, NC
I ordered this product about 2 weeks ago, I've used it around 3 times it makes you skin soft but doesn't seem to get deep enough to in my pores to get the black heads. My opinion is that it's no better than a drug store pore strip
johana v.
Colton , CA
the first time i tried this product i was a little disappointed,but ive now figured out how it works best .if you steam your face or take a hot shower to open up your pores before using, this thing will strip most of your blackheads and impurities out.most def. repurchasing. i have acne prone skin so maybe using twice or maybe once a week will give me best results.
Carina M.
Kansas city, MO
Bought this mask on amazon for a good price. It's a pretty good product I try and put it just on my t-zone most of the time and it really works wonders! after I peel it off you can see that it takes most of the black heads out and it leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft as hell!! Lol
Tiffany L.
Raleigh, NC
I was really excited to try this product, but it didn't do as well as I had hoped. It doesn't pull the blackheads off like it said it would and it hurts to peel the mask off. It's also a little expensive for the size.
Gabriela G.
Jonesboro , GA
I bought this because people said it was painful but also said that it worked. I wasn't completely disappointed but it was a little bit of a let down it seemed to take out more fine hairs than build up in my pores. Maybe over time it will deliver some results but a first time use...it's a let down. I'd find a better one. But it is affordable , if you're looking in the right place.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,153 reviews
I love this deep cleansing peel off mask. It really does help get rid of my blackheads. It's a lot like a Biore strip but as its a peel off mask from a tube you can completely customize where you put it on your face. I love being able to get it in right to my nose. It does hurt a bit when you remove it but that doesn't last and no pain no gain right ;)
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Will this leave sensitive skin irritated? Or red at all?
Jamie T.
Wellington, WEL
Where can you purchase this product from? Looking at the reviews, it looks decent but where might i get it from? Will I have to get it online or??
Chloe H.
Essex, United Kingdom
I have a problem with black heads on my nose and have seen this mask on YouTube was wondering if any one has tried it and it works like it shows in the image ???
Arianna T.
How much does it hurt to take off!?
Kayla H.
Ive tried buying this product off of wish but it never came... I have a lot of blackheads would it be worth the money to buy it in stores for more money?

Amazon